edited September 2010 in MTB general
Is it just me, or is it awful?
Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5

Comments

• Both designs, bad!
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    This one seems even worse though! Before you could skim over all the products in a category really quickly to find what you wanted price or product-wise, now with three on a row, it takes bloody ages :evil:
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • Spugnut
    Spugnut Posts: 128
    It's crap. Takes longer to find stuff, and I particularly dislike the bloody great pop-up (asking if you want to purchase another item they could do with shifting) before you order.

I fear change me.
    Happy trails.
  • I prefer it, though that may be because I have a massive monitor :D
  • ilovedirt
    Spugnut wrote:
    It's crap. Takes longer to find stuff, and I particularly dislike the bloody great pop-up (asking if you want to purchase another item they could do with shifting) before you order.

I fear change me.
    I dunno, I didn't mind that too much, got me some gear cables for a quid each, you can never have enough of them
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • the custom searches are great.

Instead of having to scroll through loads of pages to find something you can select what sort of part you want on the left with the tick boxes. I like that a lot.

The rest hasn't really changed... just just have to select a-z instead of best selling*

*which we all know means "please be this sh!t as its clogging our warehouse".
  • that is even worse than merlins
    I assume this is French petrol - be careful in reverse - the car will retreat rapidly at the least provocation.
  • I don't like the new layout either. Makes browsing more difficult than before, and the fact you've got to click in to see what stock options are available is a PITA too.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,757
    Had a look last night - the fliters are quite handy if you know what brand you're after but for general browsing I'm not that keen. Mind you, after a month or two we'll have forgotten the old layout and stopped whingeing.

IMO the Wiggle layout is what they should have tried to copy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ilovedirt
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    IMO the Wiggle layout is what they should have tried to copy.
    I never got on with the wiggle layout, i can never find anything on the bar on the left and then i can't line the prices up with the item because i'm a blind fecker.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Can't really see how it as changed that much!

I certainly think Merlins is better.
  • the side bar looks like its came from amazon