Good morning one and all

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited August 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Morniing, tired as per the usual, but a short week ahead.

Not tooo 'meh' today, and plan on purchasing some new wheels today, well at least the checking out some out on the web anyway.

Need coffee and got to get readu for now though...

You orrible lot? Anyone extended the long weekend?

Comments

• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    going delamere for teh day with some mates, one of them got a new bike so i'll be sure to be having a go on it :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning big cheese, and the atart of the return to normality. Slept til 8pm last night which was most wierd fo me but hey, sunday was a long day travelling

Gutted to be back in the UK, had such a good time in Portugal and met some super cool people on the way, its further whetted my appetite for travelling. Might see if i can take a 4 or 5 week week block off next year and have a country hop

Ill have some pics up on here soon if theres any of you hippy types interested in boom or anyone else interested in Lisbon as a place to visit, its dirt cheap by the way
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • I feel ill.... parents 25ani las night and the booze was flowing wuite nicely. good fun though.

today i'm of work and basically dragging my feet lol.

any good hangover cures?
  • MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    Morning all,

today I actually wish I had n-1 bikes! Owning 3 bikes when they all need work sucks.

Wolf Ridge needs new rear wheel, Fork service, new brakes (no essential, but i've had it with the Hayes Strokers) ....
    IFT also needs new wheels built up, BB replaced ...new pedals
    Commuter needs cables replaced, new rear tyre..

Also really want another decent light before Dusk til Dawn. Poo.
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Morning. It's sunny so the day shall be spent doing uni work with plenty of breaks in the back garden. Also managed to pick up a shift at work tomorrow, looking forward to pay day.

I have the urge to do some baking for some reason too, so think it's going to be treacle cakes later, nom nom nom.

:)
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    jay12 wrote:
    going delamere for teh day with some mates, one of them got a new bike so i'll be sure to be having a go on it :lol:

What state is Delamere in at the moment? I heard the Forestry Commission were demolishing stuff faster than you could build it because it was "unsafe".

I'm stuck in the house finishing some work off for a client. Not feeling so great after yesterdays ride.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I feel ill.... parents 25ani las night and the booze was flowing wuite nicely. good fun though.

any good hangover cures?

irn bru!!!

And awsome weekend riding, Bank manager meeting today (gulp) then more riding tomorrow evening :p
  • jay12
    chedabob wrote:
    jay12 wrote:

What state is Delamere in at the moment? I heard the Forestry Commission were demolishing stuff faster than you could build it because it was "unsafe".

I'm stuck in the house finishing some work off for a client. Not feeling so great after yesterdays ride.
    the forestry are tw@s because it;s going fully rubbish. me and my mates only go there cos it's local and so we can hang out and stuff. in places like llandegla and chicksands the forestry are amazing
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    jay12 wrote:
    chedabob wrote:
    the forestry are tw@s because it;s going fully rubbish. me and my mates only go there cos it's local and so we can hang out and stuff. in places like llandegla and chicksands the forestry are amazing

The grown up voice of reason there...
  • jay12
    Andy wrote:
    jay12 wrote:
    chedabob wrote:

The grown up voice of reason there...
    you ever been to delamere one year ago and now? do you know what they do?
    no, so shut up
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    It's Andy, he likes to wind people up.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Kitty wrote:
    It's Andy, he likes to wind people up.

Especially when they offer the fair statement that 'the forestry are tw@s'
  • smegurmum
    smegurmum Posts: 181
    I feel ill.... parents 25ani las night and the booze was flowing wuite nicely. good fun though.

any good hangover cures?

The new Rockstar Recovery drink, in a bright yellow can.
    Genesis Altitude
    BMC Team Machine
  • jay12
    smegurmum wrote:

any good hangover cures?

i had that today. quite nice, but it's not fizzy so it's not that good. tbh juiced guava is my favourite so far. anyone tried the cola one yet?
  • smegurmum
    smegurmum Posts: 181
    jay12 wrote:
    smegurmum wrote:

any good hangover cures?

i had that today. quite nice, but it's not fizzy so it's not that good. tbh juiced guava is my favourite so far. anyone tried the cola one yet?

Fizziness is (personally anyway) the last thing you want the morning after the night before
    Genesis Altitude
    BMC Team Machine