Evening all..

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited August 2010 in The Crudcatcher
What are you orrible lot up to tonight?

Im watching some TV... at the moment, may carry on with BoB tonight on bluray, or start on the Bourne trilogy (again on bluray)

About to tuck into some home made stew and homemade chips... nomnom

Comments

• *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    Corona/Gadget Show/Roast Beef.

That is all.
  • Had berner wurstel for dinner, german sausages filled with cheese and wrapped in bacon. Amazingly tasty. Been watching some messed up show about 2 transexuals who got the "man" pregnant and are having the baby. Makes me sick pretty much.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Just got in from the mathew street festival, am hnging out so am just waiting for a papa johns pizza to be deliveredwhich I will demolish then go to bed
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    Washing the bike (in the bath) then cleaning the bath as well!
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • Twonk
    Twonk Posts: 17
    Eat
    Play guitar
    Use Interweb
    Listen to music
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Just got home after collecting the cat from a friend who looked after him. Finishing supper, awaiting the tumble drier to get through my work shirts and off to watch telly now..
  • woodnut
    woodnut Posts: 562
    Sulking & being miserable :( .
    Preparing to go back work after two and a bit weeks of camping & generally having a good time.
  • Just got in from the mathew street festival, am hnging out so am just waiting for a papa johns pizza to be deliveredwhich I will demolish then go to bed

I'll festival your street in a minute!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Watching tv, being bored to death. Bah.
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Just got in from the mathew street festival, am hnging out so am just waiting for a papa johns pizza to be deliveredwhich I will demolish then go to bed

I'll demolish you in a minute.

Just winding down from the weekend. Swung through the trees on Saturday, took the bike for a blat yesterday, and today I chilled and played with some of my presents. I now have to finish off my birthday by doing the washing up. :? But I will then destroy some chocolate fudge cake. :D
    "I ride to eat"
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Yo all,

Tonight I've been left on my own, as the better half and the boy are out. I've been enjoying a few brews, and playing on my new 360. It's like I'm 18 again, win.

However, 12years plus of using a mouse and keyboard, means i can't aim for sheet with a joypad!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    took the little ones and the wife to the seafront earlier, everything going great, eldest was zooming along on her go kart, i was zooming along on my long cruiser board. we came up to the park which is in a bowl, so down a steepish path, well obviously i egged the little one to give it full chat down the path.
    Just got back from A+E and heading back in the morning for an operation.
    the wife and i are in shock and the little one is a brave little one and is not complaining at all.
    i'll update tomorrow.
    Oh and believe me you dont want to see the pics
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Tolk wrote:
    Yo all,

Tonight I've been left on my own, as the better half and the boy are out. I've been enjoying a few brews, and having a wank. It's like I'm 18 again, win.

However, 12years plus of using a mouse and keyboard, means i can't aim for the sheet of kleenex with my joystick!
    "I ride to eat"
  • Anonymous
    Just got back from llandegla, where I spent the day playing on the jumps in the skills area, and actually cleared them properly this time.
    Had a crash when the front washed out on the berm at the far end, leaving an epic bit of gravel-rash on my elbow which will be fun to shower (ouch).
    Oh, and went to pick up my mate from A&E, because he had a suspected fractured rib after crashing on the jumps.
    Good day of riding then!

On the way home, stopped off at a pub and had a 10oz sirloin steak, which was also epic.
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Got back from work and vegged out in front of the TV, then decided to take the Tora off the bike and put the Instigator back on, quick thrash up the road and the bike instantly feels more fun.

Then a trip to Blockbuster and settling in for a night of DVDs before heading to Cannock in the morning to see if the bike is still fun when introduced to rocks :lol:
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    Just got back from llandegla, where I spent the day playing on the jumps in the skills area, and actually cleared them properly this time.
    Had a crash when the front washed out on the berm at the far end, leaving an epic bit of gravel-rash on my elbow which will be fun to shower (ouch).
    Oh, and went to pick up my mate from A&E, because he had a suspected fractured rib after crashing on the jumps.
    Good day of riding then!

On the way home, stopped off at a pub and had a 10oz sirloin steak, which was also epic.
    i went to llandegla too :) . what time where you there about? i might have seen you or your bike at least :? oh and did an ambulance come for your friend becasue i saw one on teh way back just as we left llandegla
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    ok so went to llandegla for an amazing ride. looked in the bikeshop at their hydration packs range to see what they are like in real life :lol: . just been getting ready for delamere tommorow and been looking at biek stuff again :lol:
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Where did you go today Jay? :wink:
  • Anonymous
    Yes, my mate was the one in the ambulance! We were mucking about in the skills area. It's his first ride since he finished chemotherapy, so we decided to just muck about on the jumps, in case we found ourselves at the far side of the forest, and he started flaking out - he's still quite low on energy see.
    His wife is going to kill me when she sees me :lol:
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Stuart_C wrote:
    Tolk wrote:
    Yo all,

Tonight I've been left on my own, as the better half and the boy are out. I've been enjoying a few brews, and having a wank. It's like I'm 18 again, win.

However, 12years plus of using a mouse and keyboard, means i can't aim for the sheet of kleenex with my joystick!

Bless ya.... When i was 18 i was at uni trying to nob all the girls at my halls of residence, but good effort :wink: