the best excuse you've had for getting knocked off your bik

neddie
neddie Posts: 101
edited August 2010 in The Crudcatcher
On my way home today from a nice ride alond the cycle path woman parked in layby pulled out infront of me causing me to nearly hit her car with my bike !

She said

Sorry its because i'm lost !!! :shock: :x

Anyone beat that 8)
Boardman Comp.

Norco Fluid

Comments

• stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Nearly got flattened by a pillock reversing out of a car park at Rivington Barn

"I couldnt see you in my mirror because my car battery is flat" :?

No I couldnt work it out either
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • stubs wrote:

WTF?! :lol:
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    stubs wrote:

WTF?! :lol:

Yep thats pretty much what I said with extra F
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • In downtown Cambridge, nearly had some barry boy in some tricked up old ass 106 knock me off while riding back from the club one night. He honked at me, so I sped up and rounded the corner near Next, then kept riding, he came around the corner after rallying a little bit to show off for some people, and clipped my rear wheel. he claimed he completely forgot I was in front.

Another lady told me after knocking me off coming through an intersection that she couldn't see out of her windshield because it was steamed up even though it was 80 degrees out and she had the windows down. Don't understand that one at all.
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    stubs wrote:

Electric fold-out mirrors? Possible they're on a separate circuit to the main electrics so they won't work off power from the alternator.