one dog, two dogs, three dogs, hmmm quite a few more

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited August 2010 in MTB general
There I was taking a gentle ride on the trails down at Ashton Hill, when a small dog jumps out and starts barking, "Oh, it's only 1 dog.

but nope another one pops out, "hmmm 2 dogs, that's not so bad." then 2 more come scampering down the trail.

Now with all these dogs I'm thinking "These little yapping things are gonna start nibbling on my leg." but one dog runs off, but decides to come back with more dogs!

How much dogs does one person need? 2 is enough but more than 5 is overkill.

If I didn't own a dog myself I'd have been tempted to pick them up one by one and throw them down the trail :lol:
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Black
    Black Posts: 172
    Who gives a Fuuuurrrrrrrrrr has long as there not riding my bike :wink:
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Black wrote:
    Who gives a Fuuuurrrrrrrrrr has long as there not riding my bike :wink:
    In English?
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    lol got attacked by a sheep dog the other week

thought the crazy mutt was trying to get under my back wheel, he then tried a mouthful of trainer so quick flick to the head and, in a very manly manner, i dashed away till he gave up :lol:
  • Frodo1095
    Frodo1095 Posts: 252
    Mate of mine got attacked by a pig hunting dog 2 weeks back, tried to have a nibble of his ankle, owner gave it a kick and it moved on.

Admittedly it was illegal for him to be walking around the bike trails pig hunting with dogs but he had a big stick and 2 nasty dogs, who was going to argue.
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Had 5 here last week, 3 were mine, two from guests.

Better behaved than my kids, less noisy and not as smelly...