Julia Bradbury...Yes please.

Comments

• morstar wrote:

Julia%20Bradbury%20image.jpg

That's made me go all misty eyed, I used to love cycling to Portland when I lived in Weymouth,
  • If you like an outdoorsey-type of telly burd, the lady who lights the candle under my bivouac is BBC One Show "Nature Chick" Ellie Harrison.....

PDVD_055.jpg
    Let's close our eyes and see what happens
  • If you like an outdoorsey-type of telly burd, the lady who lights the candle under my bivouac is BBC One Show "Nature Chick" Ellie Harrison.....

Can't see the photo you've got there as I'm at work, is this who you mean?

Ellie_Harrison034.jpg
  • O Yeah....

Ellie_Harrison035-1.jpg
    Let's close our eyes and see what happens
  • Gorgeous pool, not exactly my type of burd though....jeez...standards dropping around these parts methinks...
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    beverick wrote:

I bet that has been proper photoshopped.
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    freehub wrote:
    beverick wrote:

I bet that has been proper photoshopped.

Like making her hands smaller on the first photo here......

http://www.thestar.co.uk/EditorialGalle ... ionID=5730

Bob
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    The Sheperdess is scary. I bet her bedroom is full of dragon crystal stuff and dreamcatchers. I'll even bet she has a wolf fleece jacket from the sunday supplement shopping section. :wink:
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    dmclite wrote:
    The Sheperdess is scary. I bet her bedroom is full of dragon crystal stuff and dreamcatchers. I'll even bet she has a wolf fleece jacket from the sunday supplement shopping section. :wink:

Nah. It would have come straight from the wolf.....

Bob
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    beverick wrote:
    dmclite wrote:

Nah. It would have come straight from the wolf.....

Bob

Yeah, thinking about it, you are so right. She should shack up with that wolf fella who was on telly a while ago.
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    The shepherdess is Alison O'Neill p_shepherdess_1649919c.jpg

I must admit, I wouldn't mind checking for any loose wool in her bellybutton. :wink:
    Cycling weakly
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Would ewe really? i prefer Ruth England and Amanda Lamb outdoors,anyone remember them?
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    Would ewe really? i prefer Ruth England and Amanda Lamb outdoors,anyone remember them?

...now, if they'd form an orderly queue I'd be happy to see each individually. :D
    Cycling weakly
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    skyd0g wrote:

...now, if they'd form an orderly queue I'd be happy to see each individually. :D

What! The Sheep?

-Spider-
  • i totally agree with the OP. Julia Bradbury is class tottie, not like skanky old Claudia Winkleman.

2 words describe her for me. "pure filth" :)
  • lucan
    lucan Posts: 339
    domhopson wrote:
    i totally agree with the OP. Julia Bradbury is class tottie, not like skanky old Claudia Winkleman.

+1

Julia could take me for a walk.
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • Lucan wrote:
    domhopson wrote:
    i totally agree with the OP. Julia Bradbury is class tottie, not like skanky old Claudia Winkleman.

+1

Julia could take me for a walk.

She could take me for more than a walk :wink:
  • watched doco with dr julia she does have something
    Say... That's a nice bike..
    Trax T700 with Lew Racing Pro VT-1 ;-)
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    edited September 2010
    Oh La La, On tonights programme JB made it to the hidden valley in Glencoe. I think I've just discovered my dream date.

The hidden valley is exactly what it says on the tin and there are some great features too. Huge glacial drop stomes in the middle of a pan flat valley at about 1,000ft above sea level. Faffed about pretending to be ice climbers at the head of the valley quickly establishing that it is a damn sight harder than it looks (being an ice climber, not faffing about).
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    watched doco with dr julia she does have something

a moustache..?
  • oops I mean alice roberts

8_ALICE_1441351i.jpg
    Say... That's a nice bike..
    Trax T700 with Lew Racing Pro VT-1 ;-)
  • watched doco with dr julia she does have something

I started to watch the same documentry with the lovely Dr. and realised after about half an hour I had no idea what she'd been talking about :D
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    she does have a slightly nasal tone, but I am warming to her.....
  • morstar wrote:
    Oh La La, On tonights programme JB made it to the hidden valley in Glencoe. I think I've just discovered my dream date.

nearly spat my brew over the front room when she casually announced she'd be showing us her secret places in the intro to the prog.

+1 for Dr Alice too and can I add Bettany Hughes into the mix.
  • dmclite wrote:
    Sorry, Claudia Winkelman beats julia. :D

Now that's something I'd pay good money to watch - when's it on? :wink:
    Never be tempted to race against a Barclays Cycle Hire bike. If you do, there are only two outcomes. Of these, by far the better is that you now have the scalp of a Boris Bike.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,544
    Had a liking for Ms Bradbury ever since Channel 5 started and she did a celeb news programme. I have to admit I was also quite taken by the sheperdess' legs. Also a fan of the One Show girly.
  • I have decided that most of you (particularly those who like winkleman or the shepherdess) are mad, blind or really desperate.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,544
    Don't like Winkleman but after 14 years of marriage I probably fall into the third category! :lol:
  • Just done some googling and Dr Alice Roberts is a cyclist.