The Bank Holiday Sunday Evening Thread

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited August 2010 in The Crudcatcher
So what's everyone up to tonight?

The wife is at one of our friends houses looking at their new baby. No doubt she'll come home all broody later :roll:

So I'm currently sat here with a 2l bottle of Irn Bru and a big tub of Phish Food trying to decide what to watch tonight. I sky +ed Battle of Britain last night, so that's a strong contender.

Life is good!

Comments

• mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Watching the DH. GEE! :D
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Getting ready for holidays by planning a day of XC round Warminster area. The wife is packing. :)
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • mrfmilo wrote:

ahhhh peaty crashed :( was gonna destroy gee!
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    i died at the 29 mile mark today and are not playing
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    mrfmilo wrote:

ahhhh peaty crashed :( was gonna destroy gee!

Yeah, he was looking fast, no idea how he got up after that crash though!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Just got back from seeing Scott Pilgrim vs. the world, enjoyed it muchly. Now i'm getting in to my pjs and going to watch Shutter Island finally.
  • Recovering from todays ride. Had great fun but it was an awful ride, bent my brake lever, buckled my front wheel.

Now sat watching inane crap on the magic box.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Spent today doing all the sodding jobs round the house and garden I should have done a while back and am now too knackered to do much apart from surf the net. No riding for me this bank holiday w/e :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I've just been playing a bit of XBOX with the mrs and her cousin, and now just relaxing laying in bed with a bit of the radar goin on.
  • Bred2shred
    Bred2shred Posts: 306
    Did a small loop with the dog in tow ( 8 miles) cut grass, cleaned bike all ready for tomorrows post work blast now gonna watch jimmy bond.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    went skiing in chill factore and then to evans for a look around which is right next to it. then spent some time cleaning the bike and then watching the DH. going llandegla tommorow
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Today rode a 10 Mile forest road loop with a buddy at Forest of Dean, not the most stimulating ride but some good roadwork type exercise plus it absolutely bucketed down with rain. It was most entertaining seeing those who don't take "mountain" biking too serious scrambling for their raincoats or stationary under the safety of the trees.

We then went to CycleSurgery in Bristol and I bought some ODI Ruffian Lock On Grips and other assorted odds and ends.

All in a good day, back at home now and an early night is in order as I want to do a ride at Cannock Chase tomorrow