Lost chain ring bolt... What do i need to buy ?

weeksy59
weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
edited August 2010 in MTB workshop & tech
Running an e-thirteen SRS on my Super4 with a single 34T middle ring.. Lost one of the bolts today when out.

But no idea what i need to purchase. Help me :)

Please.

Comments

• *AJ*
    *AJ* Posts: 1,080
    You've answered your own question? A chain ring bolt... Go to your lbs they should have odds and sods lying around that they'll probably give you.
  • weeksy59
    I didn't know if there was a particular length because of the single ring system i'm running ?

CH1231.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    why not take one of the remaining bolts out to check what length it is?
  • crust
    crust Posts: 27
    edited August 2010
    Take one of the remaining ones out and measure it or take it into a shop and ask for another two, then you've got a spare.

Doh! Beaten, story of my day
  • *AJ*
    *AJ* Posts: 1,080
    There are different lengths but you probably won't need a single ring one due to your bash guard. Take another one out and take it to your lbs with you so you can match it up, you may end up buying a set of 4 or 5 if they don't have any lying around but then you will have spares.
  • weeksy59
    Because it's dark and i can't be arsed in the dark LOL

i thought you lot were the font of all knowledge ;)
  • weeksy59
    *AJ* wrote:
    There are different lengths but you probably won't need a single ring one due to your bash guard. Take another one out and take it to your lbs with you so you can match it up, you may end up buying a set of 4 or 5 if they don't have any lying around but then you will have spares.

They're a good bunch there so i should be ok dropping in to see them for one or two :)

Will take out and check in morning what length the others are, i did have them out last week but didn't pay much attention to length i must admit.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Well do it in the morning then. It won't make any difference ordering it now or tomorrow :roll:
  • weeksy59