Osama Bin Laden Is CIA Agent

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited August 2010 in The Crudcatcher
:D

"Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to do," Mr Castro said.

"Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate."

Mr Castro made his remarks during a meeting with Lithuanian-born writer Daniel Estulin known for advancing conspiracy theories about world domination.....

fully clicky me thinks the daily fail has hacked their website :lol:
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    You want conspiracy theories? Fill yer boots! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Just LOL..

Yes, Homo sapien life was genetically jump-started on this planet about 300,000 years ago from a group of Zetan-Reptilians (the genetically manifested Zetan-Greys emerged later) who ventured here probably via Marduk/Planet X/Nibiru. Technically, they did not create humans, they mixed their DNA with the hominids here. At first, the result was a Homo sapien that was unable to reproduce. Continued experimentation corrected that problem. But their reasons for genetically manifesting humans were not noble: they simply wanted a slave race to mine for gold and it was less expensive to use live labor than their advanced robots which resembled living hominids. The archeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin and the findings of Linda Moulton Howe that are presented at the end of the Companion Tape of The Mysterious Origins of Man corroborate this.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Are these guys for real?
    If the sun’s light could reach "so-called" Mars as the photos from NASA depict, then our night skies would not be dark.

If the Earth was truly spherical then when the earth would spin on its axis away from the sun, the earth's skies would still remain lit-up. Think of it in this matter, when you walk into a room lit-up by a lamp, upon facing the lamp you have the light directly before you, and if you turned your back against the lamp the light would be no longer before you but the surrounding spaces of that room would still be lit-up, same would apply for the space earth is in.

Now many come-back replies will be; “there’s nothing to reflect the sun’s light between earth and Mars to light up our night skies?” But its not the reflection of anything that manages to get the sun’s light to reach us here on Earth in the first place.

Use the room and lamp example again; there could be shiny reflective objects in the room, say a ninja sword, or an over & under shotgun above the fireplace but its not these objects reflections that are illuminating the surrounding space of the room, it’s the lamp (Sun).

Planets don't EXIST, if the sun's light could reach ten's of millions of miles passed Earth reaching Mars no-body would be getting any rest at night, there would still be light, and there would be no GOD

That's just worrying that there could be such a combination walking around. Someone with ZERO understanding of light, yet is self-important enough to use this total lack of understanding to "explain" why planets aren't real :shock:
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
  • Are these guys for real?
    If the sun’s light could reach "so-called" Mars as the photos from NASA depict, then our night skies would not be dark.

If the Earth was truly spherical then when the earth would spin on its axis away from the sun, the earth's skies would still remain lit-up. Think of it in this matter, when you walk into a room lit-up by a lamp, upon facing the lamp you have the light directly before you, and if you turned your back against the lamp the light would be no longer before you but the surrounding spaces of that room would still be lit-up, same would apply for the space earth is in.

Now many come-back replies will be; “there’s nothing to reflect the sun’s light between earth and Mars to light up our night skies?” But its not the reflection of anything that manages to get the sun’s light to reach us here on Earth in the first place.

Use the room and lamp example again; there could be shiny reflective objects in the room, say a ninja sword, or an over & under shotgun above the fireplace but its not these objects reflections that are illuminating the surrounding space of the room, it’s the lamp (Sun).

Planets don't EXIST, if the sun's light could reach ten's of millions of miles passed Earth reaching Mars no-body would be getting any rest at night, there would still be light, and there would be no GOD

That's just worrying that there could be such a combination walking around. Someone with ZERO understanding of light, yet is self-important enough to use this total lack of understanding to "explain" why planets aren't real :shock:

Of ALL the things I would have thought of in my room, a ninja sword and over/under shotgun were not 2 of them.

I love nutters, they brighten my day.
  • Twonk
    Twonk Posts: 17
    david-icke-page-quote-2.jpg

Mr Icke has spoken
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Of ALL the things I would have thought of in my room, a ninja sword and over/under shotgun were not 2 of them.

Now it takes a nutter to understand a nutter, and what I think he's getting at is that you would need something shiny to reflect light back. He presumes that this "reflected light" phenomenon is the foolhardy belief of crazy people, the kind of crazy people who would have shotguns and ninja swords in their house.

Of course, he is very wrong, as are all the people who claim the moon photograph shadows should be completely 100% dark.
  • :lol: what a f**king crackpot.. planets dont exist..yeah ok.. i got a £7k telescope that begs to differ, only last night was i looking at Neptune.. but oh wait, i cant have been..it's a planet therefore it doesnt exist..where do these people crawl from? :lol: and for the record the earth is not spherical .. its more of an egg shape due to the tidal forces of the moon / sun .. it bulges, hence, high / low tide.
  • :lol: what a f**king crackpot.. planets dont exist..yeah ok.. i got a £7k telescope that begs to differ, only last night was i looking at Neptune.. but oh wait, i cant have been..it's a planet therefore it doesnt exist..where do these people crawl from? :lol: and for the record the earth is not spherical .. its more of an egg shape due to the tidal forces of the moon / sun .. it bulges, hence, high / low tide.

I've got an 18" dick, but you don't hear me bragging about it.
  • bails87

Now it takes a nutter to understand a nutter, and what I think he's getting at is that you would need something shiny to reflect light back. He presumes that this "reflected light" phenomenon is the foolhardy belief of crazy people, the kind of crazy people who would have shotguns and ninja swords in their house.

Of course, he is very wrong, as are all the people who claim the moon photograph shadows should be completely 100% dark.

I reckon it's because the first two things he sees when he looks up are his samurai sword and a shotgun! And he assumes that these are perfectly normal, and much more likely, as reflective things go, to be in a room than, say, a mirror!
    MTB/CX

• bails87 wrote:

I reckon it's because the first two things he sees when he looks up are his samurai sword and a shotgun! And he assumes that these are perfectly normal, and much more likely, as reflective things go, to be in a room than, say, a mirror!

That's what I was trying to get at :lol:

Of all the shiny reflective things in any room, a sword and a shotgun are not 2 of them.
  • bails87

That's what I was trying to get at :lol:

Of all the shiny reflective things in any room, a sword and a shotgun are not 2 of them.

Oh yeah, I missed that! :oops:
    MTB/CX

• Don't think you were the only one.

I'm quite hungover today so it was maybe a little more obscure than you're used to from a simpleton like me.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    bails87 wrote:

Whew, that site got really deep in it really quick. It was over my chest high waders within minutes.
  • bails87
    edited August 2010
    dennisn wrote:
    bails87 wrote:

Whew, that site got really deep in it really quick. It was over my chest high waders within minutes.

Waders? Nah, what you need is one of these:
    EDIT: Wow, that image changed to something else! :shock:
    MTB/CX

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    in-before-the-lock-3.jpg
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

:lol: dreaming again? :P

:lol: dreaming again? :P

Sorry, I said " when I clearly meant mm. I often get the 2 confused.

It's not usually a problem, apart from that time I was an architect:

080206collapse.jpg

Luckily though, my mate Geordie covered it up for me.