Pedals: Wellgo Resin
Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN54

Front Wheel: Rigida Tourus Disc
Tire: Continental Vertical 2.3

Back Wheel: Unbranded
Tire: Continental Explorer 2.1

She loves it and it has got her around many a trail centre :D

Comments

• I wish my wife would ride with me. Longest I can get her to ride with me is to the the corner shop and back.

Quite a nice looking bike, my wife always gets the handmedowns from me, so happy to see when someone treats their wifes right bikewise!
  • RED_
    RED_ Posts: 51
    My OH bought one 2 weeks ago and she loves it. Perfect for what she wants it for and a great price.

Have you managed to shed any weight on that bike? I thought it was a tad on the heavy side.
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    MountainMonsterThere are some hand downs on there :wink:

RED_Its probably a shade under 30lbs, not really managed to shave any weight through the upgrades as they are all entry level (I'm upgrading for two :wink: )

Though she has been known to thrash some lycra clad bags of bones on expensive bikes up some ascents, so it does her well.

It was actually ridden with no upgrades (old Spinner fork and V brakes) at Glentress and Innerleithen with no problems at all :lol:

Both the Rockrider and HandsomeDog need new back wheels so that's a chance to lose some weight. Just wish I could afford some lighter tyres for us :cry: