good service!!

mr joey
mr joey Posts: 427
edited August 2010 in MTB general
did the howgills ride last year with the lads,stopped at the blackswan in ravenstonedale for tea and cake AS YOU DO!! left my new 661 gloves on the wall and set of did"nt realize till 2 miles later well miffed :( did the ride again today and thought ile just ask if anyone handed them in thinking not a sniff off she went to lost property and back she came with my 661 gloves :D ok a bit crusty but after a wash brand new anyone had anything simlar happen??

Comments

• biff55
    biff55 Posts: 1,404
    christ , i leave stuff lying around all over the place , usually miles away before realising , and not just bike stuff either.
    a classic habit of mine is to insert card into cashmachine , select withdrawal amount , remove card from machine and then walk away before collecting the cash , leaving it sticking out. :shock:
    i take clutz to a new level. :D
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    biff55 wrote:
    christ , i leave stuff lying around all over the place , usually miles away before realising , and not just bike stuff either.
    a classic habit of mine is to insert card into cashmachine , select withdrawal amount , remove card from machine and then walk away before collecting the cash , leaving it sticking out. :shock:
    i take clutz to a new level. :D

You'll regret that one day when the machine takes the cash back. Still charges your account from what I remember.
  • mr joey
    mr joey Posts: 427
    thats correct chedabob,happend to me a few years back at an asda cash machine luckily i only drew a £20 but still gutted and thick at the same time :lol: