Tonight I wish I had packed....

bartimaeus
bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
edited August 2010 in MTB general
... a pair of these
Spear_and_Jackson_Razorsharp_Bypass_Secateurs_Large.gif

A week of rain and everything has suddenly become overgrown... in places I couldn't see the trail ahead of me!

Still, a lovely moonlight night, and despite the recent rain KV was dry. Only a couple of squirms in the odd muddy patch on the way there... lets hope Wednesday isn't as bad as forecast as I'm looking forward to some riding over the bank holiday.
Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building

Comments

• Know what you mean, got some right marks on my arms from being lashed with plants as I ride by :(
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    +1, after my Sunday ride, my shins are like something out the Passion of the Christ!
  • kona_matt
    kona_matt Posts: 475
    ......more waterproofs :oops:
    FCN 9 - 2008 Kona Cinder Cone
    FCN 9 - Custom Build On-One 456
    FCN 5 - 2010 Boardman Team Carbon
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    shauncr91 wrote:
    Know what you mean, got some right marks on my arms from being lashed with plants as I ride by :(

I know what you mean. I was getting sympathetic looks from work colleagues the other day who i'm sure were wondering about my mental state.... :? :roll:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    lol even when its not overgrown mrs mak3m always finds some brambles to ride through, swear she looks like a self harmer all the little scratch scars on her arm :P
  • eebygum
    eebygum Posts: 49
    ...........A spare pair of boxers. Had to go commando in the office this afternoon after my pants got soaked on my lunchtime ride. Worth it though :wink: