Dear Eurosport

Toks
Toks Posts: 1,143
edited August 2010 in Pro race
I'm not sure how many times you plan on showing the Richmond Grand Prix but it's getting a bit boring now. I think this is the 4th time you've shown it. FFS aren't there any other Britsh Road Races you could show? How about the women Road Race Championships?

Comments

• Eurosport have been brilliant this year for their cycling coverage. So they may show races a lot, but why should that be a bad thing?

I hear you want variety, but I'm glad of what they're doing with the amount of cycling this year
  • GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    I agree, more is better than none at all. I got to see the Richmond GP go past where I used to live not once but twice today!! :D
  • Toks
    Toks Posts: 1,143
    Eurosport have been brilliant this year for their cycling coverage. So they may show races a lot, but why should that be a bad thing?

I hear you want variety, but I'm glad of what they're doing with the amount of cycling this year
    I agree to a point. But I'm sure they could could mix them up a bit better
  • lyn1
    lyn1 Posts: 261
    If they were repeating the same programme many times many months after it took place I would be in full agreement. In this case it's a recent race which is being shown on different days and times. I missed the first 2 showings because of other commitments, so glad of another opportunity to view it.
    Guess the team sponsors who are getting additional exposure will not be complaining either.

If it is still being shown next week I will happily sign your letter of complaint.
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Eurosport have been brilliant this year for their cycling coverage. So they may show races a lot, but why should that be a bad thing?

+1
    Loads more races, longer coverage. Got the Eneco this year which we didn't last year and it was loads better.
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    You should be lucky to have Eurosport !!!

Some of us old enough will remember waiting for World of Sport aka Dickie Davies
    3 x 20mins saturday shows of the tour de france and if we were lucky we got the occasional classic as Millar,Kelly & Roche were flying the flag.

Eurosport is a life saver for us cycling mad fans - tho Carlton Kirby gets on my *its