Peugeot BP
    Carrera
    Cafe Columbia
    Kelme
    PDM
    Hitachi
    Ex club jersey
    2 x plain
  • Slowly building it up but at the mo got 3 team s/s jerseys with matching bibs, 2 l/s jerseys, 2 pairs of bib longs and various long sleeve top layers/water/wind proof stuff.
    I do have a set of 7 Eleven kit that used to fit me when I was a teenager, 20 yrs ago but wouldn't go over my arms/legs now - oh to have a 32 " waist again!!!
    Limited Edition Boardman Team Carbon No. 448
    Boardman MTB Team
  • louthepoo
    louthepoo Posts: 223
    tyk3 wrote:

Where do you get a Sky jersey from for less than £10 then?

I went on ten Sky Ride locals, the tenth being last Sunday. They give you freebies as you complete multiple rides. The jersey is for the tenth.

So far I've had a Team Sky cap, a t-shirt and a hoodie.

Freebies or not, I would still have gone on the rides, so the jersey is just a nice bonus.

Incidentally, the Sky jersey is not my cheapest piece of kit. That accolade would have to go to a Scott jersey I picked up in TK Max. It was supposed to be eight quid, I paid with a twenty pound note, and the cashier gave me two tenners and a fifty pence piece as change.
    do TK maxx do cycling clothes then? I might pop in if they do.
    Riding a Merida FLX Carbon Team D Ultralite Nano from Mike at Ace Ultra Cycles, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton 01902 725444
  • tyk3
    tyk3 Posts: 13
    louthepoo wrote:
    tyk3 wrote:

Where do you get a Sky jersey from for less than £10 then?

I went on ten Sky Ride locals, the tenth being last Sunday. They give you freebies as you complete multiple rides. The jersey is for the tenth.

So far I've had a Team Sky cap, a t-shirt and a hoodie.

Freebies or not, I would still have gone on the rides, so the jersey is just a nice bonus.

Incidentally, the Sky jersey is not my cheapest piece of kit. That accolade would have to go to a Scott jersey I picked up in TK Max. It was supposed to be eight quid, I paid with a twenty pound note, and the cashier gave me two tenners and a fifty pence piece as change.
    do TK maxx do cycling clothes then? I might pop in if they do.

They do, but as with anything in TK Maxx you might have to make a few visits before you happen to drop on something good.
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    2x Foska Homer
    1x Liquigas 2010
    1x Beano
    1x Crash test dummy
    1x Specialized hiviz yellow (barely wear this tbh)

3x base layers in long sleeve, about 6 in short

1x DHB bibs in red, 1x Gore Power3 bibs in red (same as the DHB one but the lycra is better quality material)

You can never have too much in the way of cycling kit imo. Tempted to collect jerseys, dont feel like I have enough.. still crave that HTC Columbia one for example :wink:
  • Bob.F
    Bob.F Posts: 1,261
    Foska, Pirate, Crash test, NZ flag, Marmite, Skeleton, winter training jackets in these as well.
    C+ jersey :oops:
    Several memento ride jerseys.
    Club strip, sponsored strip, hard to believe but yes I was sponsored for Iron man Triathlon :shock:
    "I like life, it gives me something to do". Ronnie Shakes
  • I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me galamoosh galamoosh..

Therefore, I have none. Merely 2 cheap-ass half price running tops from JJB and one gypsy top from Lidl. I also just bought a stunning white t shirt from Primark for £2.
    Giant Rapid 3
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    About 6 retro ones from a guy on Ebay (about £20 in total)
    2006 TDF from the London Freewheel (free)
    Sport Beans Willier from the Woking Tour Series (free)
    Blue Sportful (lost property at school = free :wink: :oops:)
    Club Jersey (£10)

so around 10 for £30, mainly nice quality ones :D

TK Maxx normally has a couple stashed away on the racks, nearly got one a few days ago but it was metallic silver :twisted: with orange trim, too power-rangery even for me :lol:
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Just 2...

Just 2 many to wash,

Just 2 many to wear,

Just 2 many to fit in my draws,

Just 2 many to fit into my wardrobe.

So...just 2 then.