creating a superstar components account

fat sam
fat sam Posts: 45
edited August 2010 in MTB general
i cant seem to be able to create a account i just click on the create a account tab and the page refreshs :? , dammit i want to look and buy things :cry: frustrated
it is hard to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    can't you use paypal on their website? makes things much easier
  • fat sam
    no i cant use pay pal, i cant do anything on the site till i create a account, cant even look at components :(
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Just worked for me :D
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    ibbo68 wrote:
    Just worked for me :D

Me too.

OP has browser fail.
  • fat sam
    i must be doing something wrong :oops: i load up the website and it asks me to sign up and create a account, i click on the link and the page just takes you back to the start :?
  • Ro88o
    Ro88o Posts: 130
    check your cookies are set to accept all or it wont let you - soz (nerd time.... ) :cry:
    You only get one shot .........so make it a double !
    Santa Cruz Heckler 650b
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/r0880/1177 ... 4113728080
  • fat sam
    Ro88o wrote:
    check your cookies are set to accept all or it wont let you - soz (nerd time.... ) :cry:

how do you do that :oops: , i dont know anything about computers only how to break them
  • Ro88o
    Ro88o Posts: 130
    Tools, Internet options, privacy tab - set slider to accept all cookies - win xp anyway

Most websites including paypal wont let you log on or create accounts unless this is set.
    You only get one shot .........so make it a double !
    Santa Cruz Heckler 650b
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/r0880/1177 ... 4113728080
  • fat sam
    i have moved the slider to accept all cookies still cannot create a account :( , i will just do my shopping elsewhere
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Try a different browser maybe? Whatever it is that's fecked with yours most likely won't transfer.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • fat sam
    Northwind wrote:
    Try a different browser maybe? Whatever it is that's fecked with yours most likely won't transfer.

i think it is my computer, its some old dodgy thing made in the early 90s, i think i might take it out in the yard and drive over it a couple of times with the tractor :D , this should cheer me up
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    fat sam wrote:
    i have moved the slider to accept all cookies still cannot create a account :( , i will just do my shopping elsewhere
    Uh oh. Cue computer rape.
  • OllyUK
    OllyUK Posts: 230
    I've had similar problems with the site in the past with various browsers/computers/ cookie settings.
    I found accessing the site from my phone always works.
  • Major browser fail, not sure what's happening but somethings going majorly wrong for you if it's making you have an account to even view products. Wish I could offer help but i'm clueless.