Cheltenham and forest of dean

Moteymoney
Moteymoney Posts: 31
edited September 2010 in MTB rides
Guys, just got back into cycling after 10 years or so out. Really enjoy lecky for a bit of fun riding up only to enjoy the down.... Also well into the forest of dean tracks but finding riding on my own a bit boring need some like minded enthusiasts. Not super fit but not a beginner.
CUBE Stereo 'The One'

Comments

• Hi mate i'm from preston working in the tewkesbury area for a while and looking to get out on a wed evening after work, havn't been out for a a good 6 months so will be a bit rusty would be intrested in meeting up if wednesdays are any good to you. Not able to get online during week so if your interested give me a call or text. 07971495011 Barry
  • You sound just like me
    Regularly ride in the forest on my own but would be good to ride with someone else
    Feel free to get in touch
  • Hi guys check out bigfootmbc.co.uk we have local rides going on weds and sundays your welcome to come along. :D
    regards
    steve
  • Moteymoney wrote:
    Guys, just got back into cycling after 10 years or so out. Really enjoy lecky for a bit of fun riding up only to enjoy the down.... Also well into the forest of dean tracks but finding riding on my own a bit boring need some like minded enthusiasts. Not super fit but not a beginner.

A regular group ride most weds night in the FOD starting and finishing at the Tufthorn Pub Milkwall http://www.ukpubfinder.com/pub/827
    Starts time 7.30pm for approx 2 hrs. All single track with a few decents / DH dependent on the route. Great friendly bunch of guys all ages and abilities. Few beers after too!