My 1st Road Bike. Cannondale Synapse size 58. — BikeRadar
Road cycling forum
Your road bikes
My 1st Road Bike. Cannondale Synapse size 58.
edited August 2010
Your road bikes
Had this for just 3 weeks now and it is just the most comfortable bike Ive ever ridden. The DA shifters & rear mech came off my cross bike that I hardly ever used.
Chuffed to bits.
love it love it love it!
I'm trying to buy one at the moment but not much stock around in the South. I love the colour scheme. Was toying with the six but decided the Synapse was more suited to my riding. Not sure whether to go compact or triple, lots of hills around here and I still need to lose some weight!
Can I be rude and ask how much? I've been quoted £1799.
Did I mention that I love it?
Not rude at all.
They are £1799, but my LBS knocked me a bit off that as well as throwing in some bottles, cages, gels and swapping over my shifters & rear mech.
I had a problem with the BB - it started clicking - so they took it out and regreased it. Its been fine since. Im really pleased I shopped local & I didnt order it online. Great service.
Yeah, theres one or two hills here too, but I dont think theres anything that cant be breached on a compact.
Very tidy indeed....I looked at the carbon six before I purchased my current bike, must say it came a very close second....nice bikes Cannondales.. 8) ...That colour scheme is lovely too.....Can we get the full spec listed??
Find your limits...and then exceed them frequently
.....Can we get the full spec listed??
From the Cannondale website (my additions in brackets)
* Frame - Synapse Carbon
* Fork - Cannondale Synapse Carbon S.A.V.E., Full Carbon
* Rims - Mavic Aksium Race
* Hubs - Mavic Aksium Race
* Spokes - Mavic Aksium Race
* Tires - Schwalbe Blizzard, 700x25c
* Pedals - (Time ROC Carbon ATACs)
* Crank - FSA Gossamer BB30, 34/50
* BottomBracket - FSA BB30
* Chain - Shimano 105
* RearCogs - Shimano 105, 12-25
* FrontDerailleur - Shimano 105 braze-on
* RearDerailleur - Shimano 105 (replaced with Dura Ace 7800)
* Shifter - Shimano 105 (replaced with Dura Ace 7800)
* Handlebar - Cannondale C2 Compact
* Stem - Cannondale C2, 31.8mm
* Headset - Cane Creek Synapse SI, 1.125"
* Brakes - Shimano 105
* BrakeLevers - Shimano 105 (replaced with Dura Ace 7800)
* Saddle - Fi'zi:k Pave CX Mg rails
* Seatpost - Cannondale Synapse Aero Carbon
jesus, thats some first road bike :shock: