Anybody in Hadleigh, Suffolk?

jpstar
jpstar Posts: 561
edited September 2010 in MTB rides
Was just wondering if anybody rode in Hadleigh, Suffolk or around that area really...
If anyone knows any clubs etc please gimme a shout on here or over PM. Thanks

Joe

Comments

• pastasauce
    pastasauce Posts: 221
    I know a group who go out every Thurs evening and some Sundays, mainly from Sudbury but some ride in from the surrounds too.

They do all sorts of off roading and I've forwarded this thread so expect a reply !
  • jpstar
    jpstar Posts: 561
    Ah, thankyou very much mate!
  • HI

Im in ipswich and getting back into it after few years out of it and looking for places to ride. I have joined a group called Tunstall and Rendlesham Off Road group (trog). give them a google. They ride tunstall forest sunday mornings, i been couple times and it has good trails and are a friendly bunch. I got couple maps of routes on outskirts of ipswich which i havent tried yet(mainly cause i have poor sense of direction) at alton water and places out to martlesham.
    pain is weakness leaving the body...
  • A few nice bridleway routesfrom east ipswich heading over kirton/trimley way. Have to do over half any ride on the road though.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel