Wirral Riders / Llandegla this Sunday

Kyleuk86
Kyleuk86 Posts: 7
edited August 2010 in MTB rides
Hi,

Im looking to get back into XC after a few years out of the saddle. Im based in the Wirral so if anyone's up for regular rides around North Wales (Llandegla/Gwyder etc) give me a shout! I will be happy to share lifts / fuel costs etc.

I know its last minute, but is anybody going to Llandegla this Sunday, i.e., tomorrow?

Cheers,
Kyle.

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I think I might be. I'm a bit slow at the moment though, not spent a great deal of time on the bike this year due to various reasons. I'm eager to see what the new sections in Llandegla are like.
    If you see me there (on the new bike in my sig - although it no longer has green pedals as of this morning) feel free to say hi :D
  • Cool, will hopefullly see you there. The new sections are supposed to be quality.
  • Can't do tomorrow, and am seriously unfit and old, :oops: (see slow rides for unfit people link) but am based on the wirral, and am lookin for regular rides in north wales if you're interested.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    I think I might be. I'm a bit slow at the moment though, not spent a great deal of time on the bike this year due to various reasons. I'm eager to see what the new sections in Llandegla are like.
    If you see me there (on the new bike in my sig - although it no longer has green pedals as of this morning) feel free to say hi :D
    didn't see you. i was there though
  • kaytronika
    kaytronika Posts: 580
    Will have to give some of you 'unfit' riders the nod when I'm heading over there again.. We can have a meat and tater pie stop half way round ;)
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax
  • Anonymous
    jay12 wrote:
    didn't see you. i was there though
    Nah, I went to Coedy. Sorry.
    I couldn't decide between the two, so I decided, if my mate who's recently finished cancer treatment wanted to come and ride, we'd head to Llandegla, and just take it easy (since Llandegla's not an extreme physical challenge), otherwise I'd go to Coedy.
  • So bearing nothing came off at the w/e, how about next weekend? Marin trail this time anybody?
  • Anonymous
    Your'e kidding, nobody went? :lol:
    Sod the Marin trail, it's a bit boring, really.
  • Stan Leigh
    Stan Leigh Posts: 168
    Hi Folks .

I'm from the Wirral way back , but now live ' darn sarf ! '

Just thought i'd introduce myself , with a view to tagging along sometime in the near future. I have to pop up to see my mum once in a while & hate missing my ride down here .

I'm more cross country / single track than full on down hilling . Be up for checking out anything with in reasonable distance from Neston.

If your out on a sunday , what time would you normaly set out ? How long do you normaly ride for ?

Stan 8)
  • Stan Leigh wrote:
    Hi Folks .

I'm from the Wirral way back , but now live ' darn sarf ! '

Just thought i'd introduce myself , with a view to tagging along sometime in the near future. I have to pop up to see my mum once in a while & hate missing my ride down here .

I'm more cross country / single track than full on down hilling . Be up for checking out anything with in reasonable distance from Neston.

If your out on a sunday , what time would you normaly set out ? How long do you normaly ride for ?

Stan 8)

Probably head out mid/late morning and do 2-4 hours riding? Im based in Ellesmere Port and it takes me about 30 mins to get to Llandegla...
  • Stan Leigh
    Stan Leigh Posts: 168
    Nice one .

I'll keep an eye on the thread , not sure about this weekend , but i do plan a few days up there in september . Maybe catch you all then .

Cheers Stan :)