tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
edited August 2010 in Commuting chat
This is very unsettling

Quantas never crashed
Quantas never crashed
Quantas never crashed
Quantas never crashed
Quantas never crashed
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    I think it went off topic and was considered unclean.

It could have been moved into here with all the other leper threads but was put down instead..
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • It was moderated.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    it's like we're being watched, personally I find it rather arousing :roll:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Far too much fun for one dull thread designed for to be an online social tool....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    It was moderated.

speaking of that are you going to sort out the info for the accidents sticky you wanted?

or is it now not needed?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Norky
    Norky Posts: 276
    nicklouse wrote:
    speaking of that are you going to sort out the info for the accidents sticky you wanted?

I vote for a "sticky accidents" thread instead. Perhaps not so practically useful, but more fun.
    The above is a post in a forum on the Intertubes, and should be taken with the appropriate amount of seriousness.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    It was moderated.

It's part of the normalization process

What change? It was always this way.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    edited August 2010
    nicklouse wrote:
    It was moderated.

or is it now not needed?

Sorry, the last comments were that it might be something Bikeradar was going to look into, I thought I'd 'reported' those posts to the mods and was awaiting a response... I seem to recall that whyamihere responded....

EDIT: I recall incorrectly! I've hit the exclamation mark again... it was from my phone last time so maybe it didn't go through.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    I blame LiT for all this...

It was all okay until she went "One sticky too far"
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • I blame LiT for all this...

I blame you and your failed attempts to be banned...
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757

Don't look at me, I am the very model of a modern major moderator (elsewhere)
    I've information commuting, driving and cyclical
    I know the roads of England and I ride them quite physical
    From village to town, in order quite literal
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • I blame LiT for all this...

:lol::lol:

That's really rather good!

(He is the very model of a modern major moderator....)
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945

Sideshow-Bob.gif
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300

A mere moderator? I'm an admin! Bwahahahaha!
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    nicklouse wrote:
    It was moderated.

or is it now not needed?

Sorry, the last comments were that it might be something Bikeradar was going to look into, I thought I'd 'reported' those posts to the mods and was awaiting a response... I seem to recall that whyamihere responded....

EDIT: I recall incorrectly! I've hit the exclamation mark again... it was from my phone last time so maybe it didn't go through.

so nothing is happening?

oh well maybe we don't bother listening to you lot.

maybe you have forgotten forums are user created/made.

If BR were to do something it may be on the web site.

so as you asked for a sticky with accident info, at the same time as people were saying there were to many stickies, do you want one or not?

if yes what info should be in it?

if you dont want to do it why did you ask for it?

if you want BR to do it then approach the appropriate magazine to cover it.

but as they have jobs i dont think it will be high on their list of things to do.

like i said it is user generated.

so Maybe i can say it is dead and we can lose the serious bit as it was not really wanted as the users could not be bothered?

If i have got this totally wrong please PM me a link to a topic that you would like to have as the accident sticky.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    lightning_large.jpg

The Gods have spoken!
  • nicklouse wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    It was moderated.

or is it now not needed?

so nothing is happening?

so as you asked for a sticky with accident info, at the same time as people were saying there were to many stickies, do you want one or not?

but as they have jobs i dont think it will be high on their list of things to do.

so Maybe i can say it is dead and we can lose the serious bit as it was not really wanted as the users could not be bothered?

If i have got this totally wrong please PM me a link to a topic that you would like to have as the accident sticky.

Alright poppet, keep your hair on!

It was just a question, unfortunately I don't have a full understanding of the Bikeradar/magazine corporate structure, which I appreciate must be incredibly irritating for you. A 'no, it's not something we want to do' would have sufficed.

I'll resuscitate the thread.

Oh, and now who's flouncing?

:roll:
  • nicklouse wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    It was moderated.

or is it now not needed?

so nothing is happening?

Alright poppet, keep your hair on!

It was just a question, unfortunately I don't have a full understanding of the Bikeradar/magazine corporate structure, which I appreciate must be incredibly irritating for you. A 'no, it's not something we want to do' would have sufficed.

I'll resuscitate the thread.

Oh, and now who's flouncing?

:roll:
    Whooa, a little harsh NL. If don't like what we post and how we post it, just go and ban us, no need to get like that :-(