Wolverhampton Marathon Cycle Event

Maxien78
Maxien78 Posts: 18
edited August 2010 in MTB beginners
Hey guys, im new to this forum and am pretty new to mountain biking too so i will be dropping by from time to time to get some tips.

Anyways i have decided to do the Wolverhampton Marathon cycle event in September for charity and am raising money for Compton Hospice. i was just wondering if any of you would be nice enough to sponsor me. It is a 19.4km road race taking place in Wolverhampton.

The link to my fund raising page is http://www.justgiving.com/maxien-fisher ...all money goes straight to Compton Hospice.

The reason i chose Compton Hospice is because they have helped many of my family members and family of friends, the most recent is a freinds granfather who has terminal cancer. They have taken good care of him and are helping him be more confortable during his final days. Compton Hospice are mostly funded by donations and these donations make up the 70% of all their costs so i find them to be a very worthy cause.

Anyways, i hope i haven't broken any forum rules by posting this here, but i thought it fitting concidering it is a forum for biking enthusiasts like myself :D Thanks!