1 ride out on full sus

bamba
bamba Posts: 856
edited August 2010 in MTB general
As it says , my first proper outing on my new trance x4,Up at ladybower taking in Whinstone lee tor, Blackley hey and Gores Very impressed with the extra speed that can be carried across the loose rubble and rocks,extra confidence, placebo or just the bike doing its stuff ,its mint :D:D bike choice was spot on.

01082010508.jpg

Comments

• ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Nice one, looks like a nice bike :) Looking forward to getting mine somewhere up near ladybower in the near future!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • i'm all about the full sus dude....its aces.
  • If I could get my gears to work properly then I'll be out for my first fullsus ride soon, cant wait!
  • bamba
    bamba Posts: 856
    Thanks,She's a nice piece , been reading all the ht v fs threads for a while,weighing all the pro's & con's, only really been riding my GT for a year or so and really enjoy the fast rough down hills,but felt i was having to hold the ht back in some places,cant recomend it enough if any one is in doubt about t all
  • timpop
    timpop Posts: 394
    That's a very nice bike indeed! Glad you're enjoying it.

A ful sus sure does make going faster a lot smoother. I 'll just say one thing; as a new user to the full sus be aware of where your limit is as you can get into trouble really quickly. After you've been riding it for a while you'll really get to know what you can do on it. You've exciting times ahead!
    Many happy trails!