good morning whores mouths

2»

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    So far today i have slept, in the car, on the way back from scotland, leaving my mate to drive in silence because his radio doesn't work :lol:

The next few hours will involve cleaning of a bike, it's had a week of abuse up there and other than the bikewash at glentress its not had any fuss made over it.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Went to Cannock as planned, but like a dutz, I left my water bottle behind and I needed it as I only have a small 2L HydraPak. 2L isn't enough fluid for me to do the Money Trail, so I did Follow the Dog instead.
    The pasta brunch paid off and I was over 4 minutes quicker than yesterday :¬)
    Going to wash the bike so it's nice and shiny for tomorrow's ride after work..
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    mrfmilo wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Off for a few laps of Bedgebury forest down in deepest Kent later this am. Should get a good 30 miles in and maybe a detour down the new black run if its open :)

Can you let me know if the black run is open? Ta :P
    Yes, open now :) . Have just posted up what I thought in the 'routes' section. Worth a crack, but the new section only takes a couple of minutes tops. Did 3 laps of the whole shooting match (just over 30 miles), my legs are killing me now!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    2 litres isn't enough for the Monkey trail? My god man, how much do you pee!?

I took my girlfriend to the airport (boo), then fiddled with a car engine, then my friend arrived laden with bike. Had sunday dinner, then popped off to sherwood to play on dirt jumps and the little play area. Early night, then a drive up to Scotland in the morning for three days of biking/falling off.