Comments

• RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    UK Government says no room for Wiggle:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-28282621

Will Something finally be Done?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Maybe Wiggle should go in front of a select committee.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Maybe Wiggle should go in front of a select committee.

I put myself forward as a candidate as i like to watch a wiggle.
  • pinno
    Maybe the Wiggle Honda cycling team should be held accountable for causing dribbling and accidents too.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Maybe the Wiggle Honda cycling team should be held accountable for causing dribbling and accidents too.

Are the dribbling and the accidents related to each other?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112

is that age or exitement you are trying to hide :wink:
  • pinno
    There is this blonde thing that goes out on a Spesh and cycles a particular route some 50 miles from here. Every two weeks I always try to do the collection run in that direction at roughly the same time just to get a glimpse of one hell of a pair of legs and a very tight bum. The 'chance' encounter has odds of 5 to 1.
    Not only that, she's is pretty fit and goes uphill very quick. I have not had a the chance of stopping and saying 'fancy going out for a ride sometime' (yet). I'd drive the 50 miles with the bike in the boot for the opportunity.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Oh it's good to see this stuff back. I been laughing like a loon all over again.

Love n Hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    There is this blonde thing that goes out on a Spesh and cycles a particular route some 50 miles from here. Every two weeks I always try to do the collection run in that direction at roughly the same time just to get a glimpse of one hell of a pair of legs and a very tight bum. The 'chance' encounter has odds of 5 to 1.
    Not only that, she's is pretty fit and goes uphill very quick. I have not had a the chance of stopping and saying 'fancy going out for a ride sometime' (yet). I'd drive the 50 miles with the bike in the boot for the opportunity.

Sean had the advantage of having a kid in tow when he struck. Having a group of loons with you ain't gonna enhance your chances of pulling. :cry:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:

Sean had the advantage of having a kid in tow when he struck. Having a group of loons with you ain't gonna enhance your chances of pulling. :cry:

She might he feel sorry for him if he explains he married a mong and these are the offspring they produced, a sympathy shag :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

She might he feel sorry for him if he explains he married a mong and these are the offspring they produced, a sympathy shag :wink:

That is a very good idea. Except none of the loons ride bikes.
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

That is a very good idea. Except none of the loons ride bikes.

You get a tag along for them :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Meanwhile, in the Womens section of BR, 'Speshlady' posted the following:-
    "I love going for long rides where I live in SW Scotland but lately there's been some wierdo tailing me in a battered old transit van every week, leering and dribbling out the window. I try to get away from him by pedalling really quickly up the hills but I just can't shake him off. And he's ugly and smelly. I'm really worried that he's planning do a 'Silence of the Lambs' style kidnap job on me. Should I call the police?"
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Should I call the police?"

It IS the police
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It IS the police

Who is IT?

:shock:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It IS the police

Who is IT?

:shock:

Give up Arran, my email box is full, unlike Stevo who's male box is full.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Given the dearth of talent in your end of the world, your mail box probably isn't the only thing that's full :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    I've been charged multiple times when ordering something shown as in stock that actually wasn't in stock on a popular online cycling retailer. Not sure who to blame :?
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • pinno
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I've been charged multiple times when ordering something shown as in stock that actually wasn't in stock on a popular online cycling retailer. Not sure who to blame :?

That requires a complaint to the very top of the tree: the boss of Wiggle. After all, he controls everything.