nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
edited August 2010 in The bottom bracket
Girl form the Snow Country by JJ Burnel 7". One recently sold on ebay for £770

Have you got a copy of this?

This is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vccaG6Gn22A

Comments

• Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Have a ton of singles in a box upstairs; time to have a shufty!
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Had a bad full of 60/70 early Reggae, Ska, Blue Beat, Motown, Funk singles.

Looked for em one day, and the Mrs said, "Oh....those old things. I gave them to the Scouts."

Found out a bit later, Jacko single which he did as a kid, was probably worth quite a bit.

So, if you see a Scout with few Brownie Bee-Atches, he was the one!
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Some of the stuff I have is from the charity I work for. They can't sell them so they give them to me. Got 3 large plastic tubs full of singles from artists I have never heard of. A lot of albums too which I'm slowling working my way through to give them a final play each before they get flogged off.
  • Splottboy
    Spillars record shop in Cardiff, have just moved from the Hayes to Castle Arcade.

It is apparently the "Worlds Oldest Record Store", and when moving they found loads of old singles, LP's and promotional singles, EP's.
    Plus publicity posters too, Bowie etc.

I'm in Cardiff in a few weeks, so I'll take a-look-see.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    What's a mi?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Splottboy
    You got me going then! Think it was supposed to be MINT, as in loadsmoney !!!

And I'm not good at crosswords normally.
  • Aggieboy
    Splottboy wrote:

:lol: I'm going for milf.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Midget
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Matt the Tester
    Matt the Tester Posts: 1,261
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Splottboy wrote:

we have a winner everyone!
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Splottboy wrote:

we have a winner everyone!

Well, if you've got the 7" it's a shame to waste it. :lol:
  • Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Girl form the Snow Country by JJ Burnel 7". One recently sold on ebay for £770

Have you got a copy of this?

This is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vccaG6Gn22A

Funny thing. I was looking through my brother's Stranglers single collection box this morning before I saw your post. He's got 'Freddie Laker' and 'Rain and Dole and Tea', plus Hugh Cornwell's 'White Room', but I don't know why he didn't have this.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • it was never released into shops here, and sneaked out only into a few shops abroad.

Smart money this week is on Jedwards new lp being worth a fortune in a couple of years....well do you anyone who'll buy it?
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Splottboy
    I bought Jedwards CD, it was just the right thickness to stop my table rocking....
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    I had all the original Stiff Little Fingers 7" + God Save the Queen ltd edition cover (banned) by the Pistols on Vinyl, which my brother stole and sold somewhat sadly.

I also had the first two Iron Maiden albums signed by Paul Dianno and Clive Burr which I sold when I was skint. Worth a lot more now....!
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    Splottboy wrote:
    I bought Jedwards CD, it was just the right thickness to stop my table rocking....

I'd have rather of stuck with the wonky table :shock:
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    Also, if you have original Stranglers vinyl, check for the inscription....porky pig around the outside of the lable in the black vinyl