Tour of Britain on TV?

jimcameron
jimcameron Posts: 199
edited July 2010 in Pro race
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if anybody knew whether or not the ToB would be on the tele this year? Or maybe a highlights package like that for the Tour Series?

Cheers
Jim

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    There was a 60-minute daily highlights show on ITV4 last year. I assume it'll be the same this year.
  • During the tour i believe they said there would be a highlights package each evening.

it is going through my neck of the woods this year. will try and watch the riders go past in 4 different places.
  • afx237vi wrote:
    There was a 60-minute daily highlights show on ITV4 last year. I assume it'll be the same this year.

Neither here nor there but was it not 30 minutes? I seem to remember it being over almost as soon as you'd got the titles, adverts and Ned Boulting's sideways-take-piece.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    It probably amounted to 30 minutes once you skipped through the ads and waffle, but according to this it was an hour:

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/lat ... n-itv.html

...which is how I remember it.
  • GroupOfOne MkII
    GroupOfOne MkII Posts: 1,289
    Yeah it's on ITV4 again, 7-8. Think it was mentioned during the Tour Series coverage, and if not it's been mentioned on other stories about the race.