Yay! Revenge Success

spongtastic
spongtastic Posts: 2,651
edited July 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Karma works

3 of the plebs that had a go on Tuesday wandered into a local restaurant yesterday afternoon, complete with wifey's and kiddies.

As I'm sat there with the owner and local bods and PCSO having a meeting about anti social behaviour I mentioned what had happened.

Result is that the owner refused them service, not only in this place but the one up the other end of town, and the PCSO phoned the local pubs and cafe.

I got to finish the whole thing off by giving a nice friendly little wave!
Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?

Comments

• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    :lol:

i have a karma experianc too. some guy at delamere was being a total prick to me and like a week after that his bike got stolen :lol:
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    There was one guy who was being a total arsehole to me so I slept with his girlfriend.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    I got to finish the whole thing off by giving a nice friendly little wave!
    Hopefully that was a friendly little wave involving your thumb and forefinger making a circle.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Andy wrote:
    There was one guy who was being a total arsehole to me so I slept with his girlfriend.

Legendary! :lol:
  • jpstar
    jpstar Posts: 561
    Andy wrote:

Does he know? :lol:
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Yes, and revenge for it was to ban him from the internet.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • forcutty
    forcutty Posts: 1,055
    Andy wrote:

Quote of the year :lol::lol::lol:
  • tptvmbircn
    tptvmbircn Posts: 782
    Andy wrote:

and did he find out? if so should of said his mam too, together and had to sleep all the next day as you were so exhausted... I'm pretty evil in that sense :twisted:
  • Mynameisdann
    Mynameisdann Posts: 665
    Andy wrote:

and did he find out? if so should have said his mam too, together and had to sleep all the next day as you were so exhausted... I'm pretty evil in that sense :twisted:
    Did your nephew come up with that? :roll:
  • tptvmbircn
    tptvmbircn Posts: 782
    Andy wrote:

and did he find out? if so should have said his mam too, together and had to sleep all the next day as you were so exhausted... I'm pretty evil in that sense :twisted:
    Did your nephew come up with that? :roll:

humm no, but things like that really wind people up :D