Vania Rossi case

2»

Comments

• rockmount
    rockmount Posts: 761
    90 percent of U.S. bills carry traces of cocaine

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/14/cocaine.traces.money/
    .. who said that, internet forum people ?
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Moray Gub wrote:

Are you always this intransigent ?

Well yeah. When I'm right.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Moray Gub wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:
    "Months ago" being the key words. If you had that much of an issue with it, you should have reported it to the mods back then. Dragging it up now seems rather pointless.

So what you are saying is things over a few months old should not be be discussed ?

Not at all. I'm saying if you were that offended when it originally happened, you would have reported it at the time. I suggest you weren't actually that offended, but rather enjoyed using it to pick a fight, as per your usual MO. And then when you saw that Rossi had been cleared, you decided to drag it up again and prompt round II.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    I'm not sure I follow this. She had CERA in an A sample of sufficient quantity to get busted, there wasn't enough CERA in a B sample to confirm the bust (or was none), fair enough; but this somehow makes her a martyr for the cause of good mothers everywhere?

She was the one who raised the 'I was breast feeding' thing as a defence so kinda brought the whole child abuse thing on herself. If she (and Ricco) had kept quiet in the knowledge their micro-dosing techniques would return an inconclusive B, there'd have been a lot less fuss.

Strava is not Zen.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Was Al Capone a gangster or just a tax dodger?
  • I was dissapointed to read about this. I opened the thread thinking it was about Valentino Rossi not Ricco's girlfriend. Teach me to skim read eh?

Anyway some long term good has come from this. She no longer has to hang around with Ricco. Feel sorry for this kid missing out on his/her Dad though.
  • Pokerface
    Anyway some long term good has come from this. She no longer has to hang around with Ricco. Feel sorry for this kid missing out on his/her Dad though.

Except they are back together.
  • shakey88
    shakey88 Posts: 289
    Moray Gub wrote:
    shakey88 wrote:
    She tested positive but got off cos the b sample showed negative.
    Drat that micro dosing :wink:

She was cleared of any wrong doing which ever way you wanna dress it up.

Did you hear the one about OJ simpson?
    ps, Ricardo,is that you? :wink:
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    calvjones wrote:
    I'm not sure I follow this. She had CERA in an A sample of sufficient quantity to get busted, there wasn't enough CERA in a B sample to confirm the bust (or was none), fair enough; but this somehow makes her a martyr for the cause of good mothers everywhere?

She was the one who raised the 'I was breast feeding' thing as a defence so kinda brought the whole child abuse thing on herself. If she (and Ricco) had kept quiet in the knowledge their micro-dosing techniques would return an inconclusive B, there'd have been a lot less fuss.

Irrespective of the defence she used and she claims she was breast feeding and nobody should have a problem with that and nobody should be subjected to child abuse allegations like that . Nobody is saying she is martyr for mothers but there are certain boundaries you do not cross and thats one of them.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    Pokerface wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:

Are you always this intransigent ?

Well yeah. When I'm right.

So its just a case of you being stubborn headed here then ?
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • Pokerface
    :roll:
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    She's got off on a technicality. Under the rules of 'absolute proof' the fact there is any evidence of EPO/CERA in her blood should be sufficient for a prosecution. Some people mis-guidedly apply the innocence until proven guilty argument when in reality if she can't provide any evidence to demonstrate it could have got there by any other means, then it's a positive.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Pokerface wrote:

Family Guy should fire the entire cast except Stewie and the dog, cos those two are great characters in a shite show.