good afternoon/evening

jay12
jay12 Posts: 6,306
edited July 2010 in The Crudcatcher
just been washing a massive dog $hit of my tyre. it's so big it got onto my frame and front mech. oh how i hate dogs and their owners.

found a place in the local wood to build a path gap :D gonna be quite big

gonna order a lizard skins frame protector. the crc one is falling apart

so what y'all up to?

Comments

• psymon
    psymon Posts: 1,562
    old inner tube and zipties all the way
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    psymon wrote:

avoid poop
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • TheNorthernTrain
    TheNorthernTrain Posts: 1,049
    edited July 2010
    Just got back from a ride out on the moors! Saw some old dude having to get air lifted to hospital - i think he fell and hit his head, i didn't like to stare too much though.

Dragged my old man out with me, and he looked to be struggling on his bike so switched, i can see why, the thing weighed more than an M1 Abrams tank. But i developed a love for rigid bikes! I loved every minute of it!
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    im off to walk my dogs, then cook tea then do nothing, might do a fork change on the WIP.
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    Wish i could get out on the bike. Lost the back of my heels to a badly fitting pair or shoes last week, which then got infected. Nice. :( No biking or drinking for a while then, gutted.

Just writing some thank you letters at the minute, pretty dull but must be done. :|
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz
  • psymon
    psymon Posts: 1,562

psymon wrote:

avoid poop

to prevent chainslap?

interesting, wont work tho.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I'm gonna drop a turtle off in the pond then have a nice nap.
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    im in the process of washing the dog well kinda am then im polishing my nice new riding boots up for my interview
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Evening, been at work all day, feel rubbish but hopefully will make it in tomorrow as it's only a half day.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Rode 29.6 miles earlier and am bolloxed.

Have a mate coming round for a brew and making plans for the weekend as my wife has decided she doesn't want to go camping this week.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Hola!

Been at work, just had my tea, now thinking about doing a load of ironing...who knows, I might even get around to actually doing it :lol:
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Rode to work and back today, and have just finished devouring a home made lasagne, with artic roll for pudding. Old school nom!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Was at Merseyside Police training college today. I need to book the bike in for an emergency indexing session as the gear slip makes riding a challenge and it wont do my cassette and new chain any favours either. Hopefully I can get it in to Swinnertons at Cannock for Saturday morning.
    I have just done an update on the Jesus Phone and am intrigued to see Apple's new "signal bar" solution, although the update has just taken place and I am one signal bar down which is strange as I always got a full signal in the study. Also the damned thing is p¡ssing my Mac's speakers off more than ever.. "Bzzzz...zzzzzz.....zzzzzzz..zzzzz"
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Still buzzing from a great ride after work, finally feeling at one with the bike again :D Not much now but watching the TV and playing with Android before bed.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good commute home today, average speed on the Focus is starting to creep upwards... :D

Walked the hound down along the waterfront (although no running or playing fetch as she's still convalessing) and availed myself to 2 of Morrison's finest Snake & Pigmy pies, which I'm scoffing now, to be followed by a few Hobnobs, washed down with lashings of tea.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,704
    Got a big baked potato in the oven. Should be incredibly delicious.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Turned the Conservatory into a playroom for the kids this afternoon (should give me and the missus some peace and quiet in the school hols).

Cleaned out the garage and had a drive out to the tip.

Serviced the BB on the bike.

Just finished watching Sherlock Holmes, which was pretty good.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Good commute home today, average speed on the Ford Focus is starting to creep upwards... :D

Walked the hound down along the waterfront (although no running or playing fetch as she's still convalessing) and availed myself to 2 of Morrison's finest Snake & Pigmy pies, which I'm scoffing now, to be followed by a few Hobnobs, washed down with lashings of tea.

Just press the accelerator a bit harder and it will go up further.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)