Bruyneel apology

Comments

• Bakunin
    Bakunin Posts: 868
    Did those black jerseys have fake military medals and ribbons on it.

I just watched stage 20 -- Radioshack really screwed that up..
  • dg74
    dg74 Posts: 656
    edited July 2010
    Sorry but the more I read about Bruyneel the more inclined I am to think he's a tw@t.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Wake me up when he apologises for associating with Michele Ferrari and other related activities and methods.
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    At least he apologized for it. Suppose that's a good thing
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    Kléber wrote:
    Wake me up when he apologises for associating with Michele Ferrari and other related activities and methods.

You will be sleeping a long time as you will have to wait for apologies from about 99% of the Peleton if you are looking for that kind of thing.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Moray Gub wrote:
    Kléber wrote:

You will be sleeping a long time as you will have to wait for apologies from about 99% of the peloton.
    True but whilst I'm dozing, I bet Bruyneel isn't sleeping as sound these days with Novitzky lurking in the background.

Anyway, I'm sure BB will be delighted to read that you now accept a large part of the pro peloton engaged in doping in the past, something you used to say there was no proof of.
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    Kléber wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    Kléber wrote:

You will be sleeping a long time as you will have to wait for apologies from about 99% of the peloton.
    True but whilst I'm dozing, I bet Bruyneel isn't sleeping as sound these days with Novitzky lurking in the background.

Anyway, I'm sure BB will be delighted to read that you now accept a large part of the pro peloton engaged in doping in the past, something you used to say there was no proof of.

Not so, i say that becuase you think that not me.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !