Itv 4

jim453
jim453 Posts: 1,360
edited July 2010 in The bottom bracket
trying to watch scheduled two hour review of the tour. My rubbish free view box chooses now to stop showing itv 4. All other channels fine. The cruelty is too much to bear.

Comments

• jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Just about to smash the crap out of the free view box. Before I do, could someone check if the problem is with itv4 or with my box. If the problem is with the station then can someone nearby to their office go in and smash someones face in.
  • flybywire
    flybywire Posts: 575
    yep, same with me - I'm near Reading, Berks. .. windy days worse :cry:

Bought a aerial booster and slightly better tesco extra £8.. it's the signal not the box I'd suggest.

Watching the stages of tdf was frustrating :?
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    I was lucky with ITV 4, but I regularly lose swathes of channels. It didn't used to be the case. I suspect, without any good reason for doing so, that there's work being done for the digital switchover.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Crapaud wrote:
    I was lucky with ITV 4, but I regularly lose swathes of channels. It didn't used to be the case. I suspect, without any good reason for doing so, that there's work being done for the digital switchover.
    We got the digital switchover a year ago and still no ITV4. It's a complete bollox of a service, thank God for the sat dish on the main set.
  • cycologist
    cycologist Posts: 721
    After several days of great frustration trying to watch Le Tour en ITV, I retuned the telly (with built in Freeview ) and although not perfect, it now only breaks up occasionally and not all the ruddy time.
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Bring back analogue, bloody digital.

I can remember when you had a telly and two channels, life was oh so simple. Now it's an issue deciding which type of TV to purchase. As I said to a workmate, it doesn't matter if you own a £69 special or a four figure super duper job it's still the same old sh1t on it. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Cressers
    Cressers Posts: 1,329
    Amen!