Cycle Super Highways sponsored by Barclays

badback
badback Posts: 31
edited July 2010 in Commuting chat
Hi all,

Can anyone help clear this up. I've been told from a very good source that if you are using the cycle superhighway and are killed by another vehicle Barclays have promised to clear your overdraught on all your accounts.

Cheers

Comments

• wtf

Sounds like bolox

£1.25 for sign up http://www.quidco.com/user/491172/42301

Cashback on wiggle,CRC,evans follow the link
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/MTBkarl
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    If you've been told by a very good source, why seek confirmation elsewhere other than Barclays? :?
  • lastant
    lastant Posts: 526
    Seems a bit of a drastic way to solve your debt problems to me...
    One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)
  • I can confirm that this is true. Also, if a cyclist gets killed by a scaffolding lorry their family gets free scaffolding for life.
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    The small print:

If killed while cycling in a Barclays sponsored cycle highway, we will clear your overdraft - n.b. said overdraft must not exceed £1. Any positive balance in your account may help with paying our poor directors bonus that he needs to pay the pool guy at their summer house in Malibu.
  • Clarion
    Clarion Posts: 223
    If hit by a concrete mixer, the family, if they complain, get fitted with free cement boots and then get taken for swimming lessons in the Thanes - gratis!
    Riding on 531
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    I was hit by a Milk truck. Apparently I was in his whey.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    Anyone know the route schedule for the Wiggle lorries?
    Ta
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!