Cycle 2 Infinity Wheels - ANY GOOD?

Karl2010
Karl2010 Posts: 511
edited December 2010 in Road buying advice
anyone used these and know if they're and good? They are less than half the price of ZIPP's!

www.cycle2infinity.co.uk

Comments

• amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    No address, only a mobile telephone number and email address for contact. I'd not give them a penny let alone £600.
    More problems but still living....
  • Karl2010
    Karl2010 Posts: 511
    Bump.

Anyone heard of these or used them? Forget the fact they have a crap web site..
  • Hi, Not sure what happened to my reply from here the other week but anyway...
    Yes I have used them.

The website is small but informative and they sell really good products under their own brand so maybe you should actually speak to them and have a look at the website properly.

It's not a click and buy website but they are offering a different service based on actually talking to the customer and offering specific advice relating to their products.

Cycle2infinity use the same supplier as lots of manufacturers that charge almost double the price...I bought a set of 85/85mm wheels for my road bike for £619 and am having a bespoke build for next season using their TT frame, Vanquish TT bars and 85mm front/disc rear wheels for £3,650....ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!!!

Cheers
  • amaferanga
    Why are they so secretive about who and where they are though?
  • as far as I know It is a new company and the website is still a little unfinished with new bits being added each month, and at the time of the website going live BT hadn't installed the phoneline at the office.

The main guy that runs the company runs the David Lloyd Watford Triathlon club. That how I found cycle2infinity through the Tri club. If you look atthe website now it has a landline number.

As I said they are really selling their own branded products, at the RIGHT price! They have got really great stuff so I would check them out. I'm definately going to buy their TT setup with 85mm/disc rear.

Cheers
  • amaferanga
    I can't think of any good reason not to have a postal address on their website. There wasn't a landline number on there before - at least now you can locate them to a part of the UK.
  • Go to companies house and check address on there!

I guess they just don't want paperwork coming through the post.
    Would you be writing them a letter or sending them an email?! All major brands are on email now it's the 21st century, who pays and uses letters these days to wait 3 days for Royal mail?!

All the insurance companies use email and you can't even speak to someone on the phone anymore (Elephant.co.uk/ Go Compare!)
  • amaferanga
    I thought it was a legal requirement to have company details (i.e. an address) on your website if you're selling stuff? Trading Standards seem to think so anyway.
  • :lol:
    got a set of these wheels 50f/85r last week had them on the bike today and think they are a great set of wheels .
    service from cycle2infinity was first class .
    great buy at £585 for a set of carbon clinchers .
    :D:D:D
  • clx1
    clx1 Posts: 200
    Karl2010 wrote:
    anyone used these and know if they're and good? They are less than half the price of ZIPP's!

www.cycle2infinity.co.uk
    e

Yes, but they are not Zipps are they?
  • And they're not £1800 either!!!!

But they do exactly the same as Zipps will do for me at the speed I ride which I make me that little bit faster!!!