It Annoys me When

Greig M
Greig M Posts: 86
edited July 2010 in MTB general
It annoys me when i see someone in my local woods or that. That have a Top Spec Bike. But they stick to Fireroads and Walking paths,

That is all

Comments

• why? its their money!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    All the more better for us as it will end up on ebay practically brand new at a fraction of the price. They take the depreciation hit. :D
  • omegas
    omegas Posts: 970
    Greig M wrote:
    It annoys me when i see someone in my local woods or that. That have a Top Spec Bike. But they stick to Fireroads and Walking paths,

That is all

If its annoying you maybe you need to see a psychiatrist. :lol:
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    I've got a top spec bike and I never ride it, i just put it in the boot, ride to trail centres, take it out, prop it against a fence, drink coffee in the cafe then put it back in the boot and drive home. Ah, bliss.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Greig M
    Northwind wrote:
    I've got a top spec bike and I never ride it, i just put it in the boot, ride to trail centres, take it out, prop it against a fence, drink coffee in the cafe then put it back in the boot and drive home. Ah, bliss.

Do you sprinkle mud on it, So it looks like you have just came down the trails
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    SprayOnMud.jpg
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Greig M wrote:

That is all

ooh, goody, we havent had this subject for a while.

i agree, those people are sheepstwats. i am not jealous of their bikes though.
  • Greig M
    Yeah, Im not jealous of there bikes either.

Ameen, Your used to your own bike.

Its aways either a Trek Or Cannondale
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Greig M wrote:

That is all

I rode a £1000 hardtail on road for a year before i even attempted any singletrack etc
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Buckled_Rims
    Buckled_Rims Posts: 1,648
    deadkenny wrote:
    All the more better for us as it will end up on ebay practically brand new at a fraction of the price. They take the depreciation hit. :D

Yup, I got a £1000 bike for £440 and it only had a few scratches on which is nowt!
    CAAD9
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Merlin Malt 4
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Gotta lock this, ridiculous thread.
This discussion has been closed.