exmoor riders - anyone free on tues?

dirtdiva
dirtdiva Posts: 3
edited August 2010 in MTB rides
:lol: bit short notice i know but just wondered if anyone was free this tues and fancied getting out on exmoor? I'm based in Barnstaple happy to meet anywhere on exmoor or quantocks! :D

Comments

• King Nuts
    King Nuts Posts: 47
    I"m free Tues . Can do ex or tocks. Can meet Combe Martin, Tocks or anywhere inbetween. Have you a route in mind?
    "I"m over the hill so I"m not over the hill" !
  • King Nuts
    King Nuts Posts: 47
    Will be at Blackmoor Gate car park 10.30 to 10.45 , can decide then.
    "I"m over the hill so I"m not over the hill" !
  • I'm coming down that way in about 3 weeks 1st week staying in Lynton i've got one route all marked out. Would you guy's like to share any that you know?. As North Devon is new to me as far as riding as ok if wont to walk..
    2nd wk in Minehead but i know that area as ride round there every yr..
    Thanks.
  • delaxm
    delaxm Posts: 180
    I'm in Barnstaple & ride Exmoor regularly, I'm showing some guys around who are coming down for the Exmoor explorer event.
  • Not being funny but i just want routes as i don't want to feel under presure to keep up with other pll, as while i'm there i'm going to be riding very steady pace as i'm on holiday and have no reason to rush about, i'll be taking loads of pics to add to my collection..
  • Hey stumpjumper did you get some routes? I ride exmoor pretty regularly so can sort you out with some if needed feel free to give me a shout. :D
  • Hi DD,
    Thank You!. I got out the OS map and routed myself some routes, 1 - Tarka Trail , 2- going round Lorna Doone, 3- route taking in the views of Valley of Rocks so think that should be ok for the wk i'm in Lynton as i wont to have a some days of just doing holiday stuff lol. An my wk in Minehead i don't need my map as i know a few routes there as i go there every yr, an every time i find somthing new.