Forum home Mountain biking forum Women

Sunday 25th

Stumpjumper25Stumpjumper25 Posts: 156
edited August 2010 in Women
Is anyone up for an easy/sociable ride (http://www.mapmyride.com/route/gb/upper ... 5304468246) which loops around Uppermill (Saddleworth) and uses the pennine bridleway for much of the route meet at 10:30am for 11am off....

• Was a good day..
  • Was a good day..
  • sparrowlegs78sparrowlegs78 Posts: 2,583
    I would have been up for that, but was on me hols at Glentress :D
    I missed loads of rides when I was away :(
    Caz xx
  • next one is end of Augs. i'll post up when i know where.
  • Caz, Sunday 8th Augs fancy a Dales ride? Kilnsey meet at 10:30/45am for 11am off NO later.
    Go past the pub and you'll come to a layby on the right hand side meet there if ya coming :)
  • sparrowlegs78sparrowlegs78 Posts: 2,583
    Ok, I have a stinking cold at the moment :(...hopefully I'll be back to life by then.
    Does this ride involve Mastiles lane then if it's starting at Kilnsey?
    I can only get up 3/4 riding that lol...I have to walk the top very steep bit lol
    Caz xx
  • I'm not sure if we're going up or coming down it as there was talk of going up a differant way.. I'm not leading the ride it's just that there are about 4-6 of us that go out every Sunday an we thought we'd post up to see if anyone else fancied tagging along. Don't worry about getting up hills as we are a steady pace group and we're not bothered at all if anyone walks up or down hills.. I had a off a few weeks back and it really has knocked me for six an the past few times i've been out i've walked when before i'd of rode.