iPete
iPete Posts: 6,076
edited July 2010 in Commuting chat
..how many are on my commute :lol:

HRM-Commute.jpg

Comments

• cyclopsbiker
    cyclopsbiker Posts: 516
    given that you probably won't have stopped at all of them its impossible to say. I pass 48 on my commute (9.66km) and it takes me about 30 mins....based on that I'd guess you could easily have 100+. hard to say since you've not stated your approximate route.
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    Wouldn't speed be a better indicator than HR? On some of those, you might just be coasting downhill, but speed will show a nice 0 each time you stop. O_o
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • iPete wrote:
    ..how many are on my commute :lol:

Are you commuting to or from work?

I know a good part of your commute is/was the A315 but I cannot work out where that is from your HR.

At a guess, I would say the HR drop at 30 minutes are the lights at Kew Bridge
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    ha, I wasn't expecting anyone to count, it just made me chuckle, I don't normally cycle with a HRM but I wanted to run at lunch so took it with me. Agent57, I'm afraid its a poverty spec non GPS runners FR60, no distance cadence, just HR and time on the bike.

It was work to home Coopster, so plenty of the A315 from about half an hour onwards! Your probably right with my HR dropping massivly around Kew!