Ambush marketing.

OffTheBackAdam
OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
edited July 2010 in Pro race
I wonder if ASO will be asking Dirk Hofman Motorhomes for a few Euros?
Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,813
    4820974057_4b40a45811.jpg
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241

They'll have to find him first. A man in a quality motorhome can be on the run for years.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • markmod
    markmod Posts: 501
    RichN95 wrote:

They'll have to find him first. A man in a quality motorhome can be on the run for years.

On the run but in such comfort too :lol:
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,813
    I think they will find him at no 92 Nieue Steenweg

just a hunch
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • 16simon
    16simon Posts: 154
    He does all the classics as well, doesn't he? If I was after a motorhome, I'd buy one from him out of admiration for such cheeky advertising. I guess he's a cycling fan too.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    16simon wrote:
    He does all the classics as well, doesn't he? If I was after a motorhome, I'd buy one from him out of admiration for such cheeky advertising. I guess he's a cycling fan too.

He's Flemmish.

What d'ya expect?
  • SLX01
    SLX01 Posts: 338
    I'm suprised no commercial companies have pinched the Livestrong 'chalk bot' concept and chalked the roads up with company logos.