Swinley Forrest - the lookout Sunday the 25th - 08:30

TrailDogMTB
TrailDogMTB Posts: 41
edited July 2010 in MTB rides
We have a small group of us meeting up on Sunday at 08:30, starting from the Lookout.

We know our way around to an extent (most of the trails but not flowing and we do get lost!), if anyone fancy's joining us they are more than welcome, if you also happen to know your way around the trails then even better as ideally we could do with a guild... :)

If you want to join in drop me a pm..

Regards
Ryan

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Probably can't make it Sunday as looks like a bunch of us may be off somewhere else, though it's up in the air. However check out these threads anyway:

London Calling - Whole bunch of us around the SE area who do a load of stuff around Surrey Hills and Swinley in the main, though generally for anywhere within easy driving distance of the M25.

Swinley Forest - anyone have a map / directions to best bits - Good maps on here.

Surrey Hills - where to start? - Old thread with a fair bit of discussion.
  • saprkzz
    saprkzz Posts: 592
    I am also meeting at the lookout at 8:30 sunday, but I might be meeting up and led round by a couple of guys that ride there and know a few good routes.

If they cant make it for any reason, we are still driving down, so will join your group if thats ok?

Cheers
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    May or may not join you on that too, I know some parts Quite well but I'm not very good a joining everything up.
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • Atz
    Atz Posts: 1,383
    Saturday I might have done. Sunday I'll be whereever DK is as well.
  • Thanks everyone, all are welcome but like i say it may be little disjointed but we should get a few hours of good riding from it..

Ryan