Dealing with a numb "thingy"

2»

Comments

• prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    rjsterry wrote:
    Just had another thought (I know, two in one day), The odd time when I ride in something other than my padded shorts, I'm much more aware of the shape of the saddle relative to my nether regions, so it might be worth going 'unpadded' when trying out saddles. If it's comfy then, then it should be even more so with padded shorts.

I've recently purchase a pair of pearl izumi shorts. When I was looking at them I thought the pad was a little thin but I bought them anyway. Now I think the pad is a little thin.
  • prj45
    You know that thing people say they do, where they make their arm numb and then touch themselves so it feels like someone else's hand? prj45, I'm not sure what this says about you...
    :shock:

You know, I was going to point that out, but then decided I'd let somebody else do it!
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    Norky wrote:
    It's alright to say "penis".

You are Miss Dempsey my red headed and quite fanciable 2nd year science teacher and I claim my 10 pounds.

Whilst it may be acceptable in tweedy circles to say penis you wouldn't want to do in credible and informed debate, like the pub. No - when discussing your big man over pints saying penis basically makes you out to be a penis.

"My penis is numb can anyone tell me how to prevent losing feeling in my member"

whilst correct would get you nothing but blank stares and loads of elbow room in the bar.

However

"Feck me, I need my cock checked out, shaving it last night was like stroking a dead hamster - look it's gone green!"

will make you a legend and you'll not buy a drink again that night.

FACT

My own top tip when faced with a numb knob is to rub life into with with a mix of tabasco, drill swarf and deep heat, applied with a stiff wire brush.
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • prj45
    Greg T wrote:
    My own top tip when faced with a numb knob is to rub life into with with a mix of tabasco, drill swarf and deep heat, applied with a stiff wire brush.

Funnily enough that sounds very similar to the initiation treatment dished out at summer camp by wannabe military personnel.