Pedal for Scotland - not received email confirmation

suzyb
suzyb Posts: 3,449
On Saturday 3rd I entered Pedal for Scotland. I went through the checkout and my payment has been accepted (and charged by RBS). But I was not redirected back to the Pedal for Scotland website however.

I have since received no email confirmation that I am entered in the event. The only email I have received is a payment receipt from RBS WorldPay. I tried emailing the pennineevents.co.uk address given in the receipt email a week ago but have not yet received any response from there either.

Are they simply busy and taking time to email people or has something gone wrong.

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Bonjour, I normally pay pennine events by cheque and I've had no problems. Not sure they send email confirms. They usually send out the riders packs nearer the date. I wouldnt be too worried, the event is miles away yet and pennine are normally reliable. You've still got the wholeof august to wait yet, so take it easy and get training with a free mind. 8)
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    OK thanks.

I guess I'll go back to worrying about whether I can finish instead :wink: