TdF Podcasts

Neil McC
Neil McC Posts: 625
edited July 2010 in Pro race
What's everyone's favourite(s)

I've been listening to the following

ITV : My favourite, it's been really warming up since Ned Boulting got there and the last two or three days have been giving me some proper lol moments. Also it's up regularly at around 8pm every evening.

Velocast : These guys can be pretty funny too and I really enjoy their 'normal' podcast, as well which I listen to regularly. I look forward to this podcast every day. It's up online every night so you can listen to it the night of the stage, or the morning after it's and well worth a listen even though they don't have the access to interviews etc. Number two for me.

Procycling / Cyclingnews.com : Much, much better than their regular podcast (which I've given up on) Anthony Tan is a great addition and I enjoy Richard Moore's input most of the time. Very, very sketchy on when they upload the podcasts though. At the time of writing I've listened to ITV's stage 14 podcast, but still haven't been able to download Procyclings Stage 13 one! They always seem to be a day behind.

Are there any others I should give a go for the rest of the tour?

Comments

• doddy178
    doddy178 Posts: 66
    I listen to ITV's Tour de France podcast and the Cycling news one.

I've also got 2 french ones (can be found on iTunes).
    Le tour du jour - 24 minutes made up of best bits of the radio commentary, good stuff including DS interviews. ~ RMC

Le club Jalabert - Basically stage discussion. ~ RTL