Anyone know when the Specialized 2011 Sirrus range is out?

martylaa
martylaa Posts: 147
edited August 2010 in Commuting chat
Would like a Sirrus now but anyone got any inside info on when the Comp or Elite models are out, i know the base model for 2011 is out already but nothing else in that range.

Comments

• aldric
    aldric Posts: 161
    You have changed your mind more than me, I like it :twisted:

I am interested in a Specialized Tricross through the CTW scheme. Halfords have suggested that it might be better if I wait for the 2011 models are released.

Anyone know when the new models are usually available to buy? If its November / December then I am not waiting!
  • martylaa
    Just can't delete the threads mate, ordered a Trek 7.5 FX now lol.

Mods u can remove this thread of you want.
  • piaandbaby
    piaandbaby Posts: 11
    I've been driving myself insane about this. I've got a 3 year old Sirrus Elite I'm selling and getting an Sirrus Expert on CTW with Evans. There's minimal stock of the 2010 and I wanted to see what the 11 model will be like (cost, colour, spec.) Bike shops are telling me the other models could be released anytime so I am constantly checking the net for this. Clearly I have no life.
  • martylaa
    i did hear spetember at the earliest for the top end sirrus, trek are bringing theirs out 16th august but its gone up 100 quid
  • piaandbaby
    Yeah, I'm guessing the Expert will probably be the same.
  • gabriel959
    gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
    Why wait?

They will be more expensive and the spec will be worse?!?!?
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
    Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
    Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra
  • piaandbaby
    You're probably right but I mighht not have a choice. There's nothing at Evans at mo and they are supposed to be getting two in next week but just spoken to them and it's not guaranteed.
  • The Expert is being released Sep 1 and with dealers start of October. It's got mainly sram apex kit as well, not shimano 105 like the 2010 model.