DELETED

cycleninjas
cycleninjas Posts: 13
edited July 2010 in MTB general
DELETED

Comments

• Mark_K
    Mark_K Posts: 666
    Yes and i got mine thank you so far its been working good but i must admit for stubborn dirt i've had to up the consistency ! However just before i got your sample i got 2 different lots of cleaner the stuff from Hope and some Kaboom cleaner so when i can get time to get the bikes dirty again :( I'm going to try all 3 side by side and see how they pan out 8) I'll be posting on your site to let you know how i get on just need to give me a couple of weeks as works kinda mad atm :cry:
  • Cheers Mark_K, glad you're getting on well with it and looking forward to your results. Any photos would be cool.

Also, feel free to spread the word!
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Mine seems pretty good upto now, i'd say on par with Fenwicks - seems more powerful than fenwicks when un-diluted though :)
  • jonnyc2420
    jonnyc2420 Posts: 557
    used neat on my patio to shift some fresh oil - worked a treat ! - however ive bust my fekin collarbone and torn tendons in my shoulder on the last ride so not had a chance to get mobile enough to clean the bike yet..... :(
    rest assured i will post my findings - :)
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • Hows the wounds now jonny?

Your patio incident reminds of time I decided I wanted to clean the bike in the bath, the bathroom floor was NOT pretty after, would have been perfect then.
  • jonnyc2420
    jonnyc2420 Posts: 557
    i got caught using the dishwasher once......... v8 rocker covers came up a treat ! :oops:

just got one more week before the mri scan to see what they are going to re-attatch - i'm so thick i keep forgetting its bust and doing things i shouldn't........
    you thought about selling on ebay?
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • Cferg
    Cferg Posts: 347
    Give me a few days and I'll be reporting back, not had the time yet sorry.
  • Ouch!! Good luck with the re-attachment.

I've thought about ebay, but it just doesn't seem a long term viable option.
  • There's still a few left in anybody is interested.
  • ap51tkm
    ap51tkm Posts: 5
    what is the name of your bike wash and where can i buy it from. if you still have some left id be interested in trying some. thanks
  • TowerRider
    TowerRider Posts: 430
    HEY you know the rules because if you did what you said last time I am sure you were told.

Classified section for adds or SPAM elsewhere. Now new posters with first post posting....
  • ap51tkm
    ap51tkm Posts: 5
    TowerRider wrote:
    HEY you know the rules because if you did what you said last time I am sure you were told.

Classified section for adds or SPAM elsewhere. Now new posters with first post posting....

Was this pointing towards me because if it was can you please write it in plain English because I haven't got a clue what your on about
  • Quirrel
    Quirrel Posts: 235
    I ordered the trial, but it went to a page that isn't valid.

You might want to check it.