Anyone waiting till 2011 bikes come out before buying now?

martylaa
martylaa Posts: 147
edited July 2010 in Commuting chat
Always seem to start looking for bikes around the time when new models are coming out, anyone buying now or waiting another 6-8 weeks?

Comments

• Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    I'm waiting until October, but that's more to do with the fact that I can't get a new Cycle2Work voucher until then. =)
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    It's the good time to get reduced 2010 models too
  • martylaa
    martylaa Posts: 147
    yeah getting some decent amounts knocked off bikes 50 quid or 75 quid on a few specialzed, spoken to dealers today and yet again all bike models will be going up again in 2011 range, maybe for the sake of a new diff colour scheme and some other slight mods i may be best getting one now me thinks.
    strange how the c2w scheme works, we get our vouchers in july every year....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,185
    I'm in no rush so will be buying my next one from somebody's 2011 range, probably in the New Year mind. The current two will see me through the winter.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]