My lucky day

Frodo1095
Frodo1095 Posts: 252
edited July 2010 in MTB general
Got really lucky today, was in my local sporting goods store having a look at some bits and pieces and decided to look at the Camelbak's as I was thinking of getting a Mule to replace my Lobo as I want something with a bit more space for longer rides.

Went over to the stand picked up a Mule NV in black (it was at the front) was having a quick look when I noticed the price sticker $69.99 NZD (New Zealand Dollars), they normally retail for $179.99 (which was the sticker price on all the others), on closer inspection I saw they had put the sticker on for the cheaper Hydrobak's.

Decided to chance my arm and sure enough guy at checkout scanned it without a 2nd look / though.

I now have a brand new Camelbak Mule NV in black (colour I wanted) for $69.99, a massive $110.00 dollar saving.

Promptly went a bought a lottery ticket for tonight as well :D

Anyone else have any good luck today ?

Comments

• mkf
    mkf Posts: 242
    not today, but a couple of summers back my walking past a charity shop i spotted a met helmet box in the window normally i'd have gone past but this day popped in and had a look. anyway it was brand new with all the tags on sale for £1.
    when i google it rrp was £35.
    only dented it last weekend with a headbutt to rock in france
  • Frodo1095
    Frodo1095 Posts: 252
    I didnt win the lottery, I guess only bad luck comes in 3's, good luck must only come in 1's.