Desperate measures

Harveytile
Harveytile Posts: 227
edited July 2010 in Commuting chat
In a desperate bid to get some points, I have decided drastic action is required. I will be fitting a safety lollipop and growing a beard to open the playing field a bit :oops: .

My FG with 'guards, rack, panniers, and essential "upgrades" should see the FCN beefed up to 10.

Now then, Is that wrong or should I consider myself a skillful player of the game? :wink:
Beep Beep Richie.

FCN +7 (Hanzo Fixed. Simple - for the commute)
FCN +10 (Loud and proud PA)

Comments

• Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    :lol::lol:

Desperation indeed.
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    Pure class only if the lollipop is fitted on the left so it spanks people's calves when you pass them. +Awesomeness.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Skill, pure skill - you might want to consider buying a Brompton to clinch things :wink:
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015
    _Brun_ wrote:
    Pure class only if the lollipop is fitted on the left so it spanks people's calves when you pass them. +Awesomeness.

Can you fit more than one lollipop?
  • rml380z
    rml380z Posts: 244
    It's only desperate when you grow a beard and have children just to get your number up.
    Until then, it's just a little sad.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Skill, pure skill - you might want to consider buying a Brompton to clinch things :wink:

My bromptoning has a crackers high fcn.. I suspect I've made roadies cry when I pass them with a cheery hello!
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Aidy wrote:
    _Brun_ wrote:

Can you fit more than one lollipop?

Fit it pointing inwards for that motorbike sound!