Had your bike Stolen? Want it back?
If you want to find your bike, there are some simple steps you can take to proactively do something about it.
Go onto http://www.bikerevolution.org and register your bike and mark it as stolen.
What then? How will that help?
1) Your bike will be on a global stolen bike list, accessible by anyone, especially the Police
2) You can use Facebook and Twitter to get the details of your bike out to your friends and people who know you, they may see it.
3) We will do the same, to everyone we know and there are lot of them.
4) We scan well known sites that sell secondhand bikes everyday to try and find it for you and send you the matches, automatically. 1 in 6 bikes end up on there and its hard checking them constantly.
5) If someone finds your bike, they can contact you directly, using the contact button.
18 minutes is our record to find a stolen bike. Do it now.
If your bike isn't stolen, protect it by registering it for free. Anyone can scan your bike, with a mobile phone, if you get it tagged. Don't be a victim.
This discussion has been closed.