lookin for groups to ride with in ludlow area

korerok87
korerok87 Posts: 16
edited July 2010 in MTB rides
hello im lookin for some ppl to ride with in the ludlow area im not that fast an not that fit as iv just started ridein agen .i just wont to ride with other ppl may be mortermer forest ? i dont no it at all tho some one that nos trails wud be awsome

or if anyone can sergest some rides that wud be handy as i dont no area that well

Comments

• moggy82
    moggy82 Posts: 726
    Hello again Jack,

Have you been and introduced yourself in pearce cycles, they will be the best people to get in touch with, Lindsey and Dave (Pearce) have always been really friendly at the races, uplift days and when visiting and ringing the shop. I have seen the DH boys riding Mortimer in the evening, flying down the Valley trails at the bottom on a little HT, im sure some one will be able to point you in the right direction as to organised rides!

If not theres always the Wyre lot who get about a bit, im aiming to get over mortimer/bringewood once a month minimum as its got one of the longest fun DH/flat Xc secitons i know! From the bird hyde all the way down for about 20-25 mins depending on pace (with a short fire road section in middle) to the end of the reasonalby technical Valley Trail!

Bookmark the wyre thread and keep an eye out for rides over your way, we do the odd clee hill ride too!