Who had Andy Schleck as a creepy bum licker?

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited July 2010 in Pro race
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100712/sp ... trongcrash?

:lol:

Funny how you didn't wait on the cobbles Andy.

And I hope Wiggins ain't hoping for any friendly gestures from the Shack....
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Never liked Andy and that certainly isn't going to improve him in my eyes.

Nice to see Wiggins calling it right. He has certainly moved on from his Lance liking.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    34026_436653602462_374951987462_5687225_4962814_n.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Anyway they are all soft compared to riders like this:

http://bikeraceinfo.com/oralhistory/magni.html

His ordeal is incredible (starts recounting by the photo of him, Coppi and Bartali)
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    "It's just unfortunate. It was pot luck, just one of those things," he added.

Hmmm... If you read between the lines (and squint your eyes a bit) I think Wiggins is implying that Lance is on the Radioshacky-waccy-baccy!

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • mattsy666
    mattsy666 Posts: 91
    Wiggins is just glad someone else cracked worse than him to keep the heat off him ... Lance was a bigger story ... even for UK press ...

Plus last year he needed Lance & co. to piggy-back to 4th place so being a bit nicer eases that path ... that can't happen this year now LA has cracked ... and Levi is possibly too clever a TT'er with more GT experience than Wiggins to play that game with him ... Levi is not Frank Schleck ...

As for Andy, well he knows LA/Shack will help him to screw AC given the chance ... so why rock that boat ...
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    iainf72 wrote:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100712/sp_wl_afp/cyclingfratourarmstrongcrash?

Funny how you didn't wait on the cobbles Andy.

And I hope Wiggins ain't hoping for any friendly gestures from the Shack....

He's not allowed to have friends? He also likes Contador and probably would have said the same for him. Andy actually seems like a really nice guy who, while he likes winning, seems to feel bad beating others.
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328

He will be devastated when he hears that news.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • thamacdaddy
    thamacdaddy Posts: 590
    mattsy666 wrote:
    Plus last year he needed Lance & co. to piggy-back to 4th place so being a bit nicer eases that path ... that can't happen this year now LA has cracked ... and Levi is possibly too clever a TT'er with more GT experience than Wiggins to play that game with him ... Levi is not Frank Schleck

Not sure I agree with that too much, Armstrong clearly slowed to hold up wiggins with climbing on the day that really mattered and Wiggins maybe made the wrong choice by staying with him on that day, if he could have gone on ahead that is.

I am also not so sure saying Levi has an edge in TT's is too clear but guess that is what debate is about.
  • thamacdaddy
    thamacdaddy Posts: 590
    mattsy666 wrote:
    Plus last year he needed Lance & co. to piggy-back to 4th place so being a bit nicer eases that path ... that can't happen this year now LA has cracked ... and Levi is possibly too clever a TT'er with more GT experience than Wiggins to play that game with him ... Levi is not Frank Schleck

Not sure I agree with that too much, Armstrong clearly slowed to hold up wiggins with climbing on the day that really mattered and Wiggins maybe made the wrong choice by staying with him on that day, if he could have gone on ahead that is.

I am also not so sure saying Levi has an edge in TT's is too clear but guess that is what debate is about.
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Would've been complete ridiculous to wait for Armstrong - what is it with these Saxo-Bankers, where they want to chose when to race and who to wait for?

It's not as if LA was in the yellow jersey?! And even if he was, the bunch (led by Schleck & Canc) hardly showed any sympathy with the likes of Chanvanel & Armstrong on St 3 (when, conveniently, it was in their interests to do so).

Who died and made baby Schleck the 'patron'?!

I hope Bertie beats him out of sight.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    'Should they have waited, or forged on ahead regardless? That was the question on the minds of fans and media alike Monday'

Um. No it wasn't

Strava is not Zen.
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Moray Gub wrote:

He will be devastated when he hears that news.

• Mettan
    Mettan Posts: 2,103
    donrhummy wrote:

He's not allowed to have friends? He also likes Contador and probably would have said the same for him. Andy actually seems like a really nice guy who, while he likes winning, seems to feel bad beating others.

Agreed Don - Andy's just giving Lance a verbal ''pat'' on the back on his last tour.